Homemade Strains Thread

Delightful surprise today. Received a nice package. @MissinBissin . Thank You.

9 Likes

I present to you folks Milkmans Baby.She is a cross of Johnnys Frankenstein and a Mystery male someone left out last year that pollinated 4 streets worth of everyoneā€™s outdoor last year.Found a couple beans in the last main kola i had of my Frankie i saved for last and popped this one out of it had a male which i wish lived but i was being clumsy and i broke him as a seedling being a jackass .So far This one is just like the 10ft frankie i did last year its an absolute workhorse and grows big kolas bent at a 50 degree angle they are almost over my fence now and keep going up and up and out.This thing has a stench that is loud as a pissed off southern Baptist preacher its a Mix of Frankie funk Piney Kerosene Fuel

and a really nice english leather saddle smell

18 Likes

Hey @patsnumone itā€™s been great doing Pleasure with Yaā€¦ it took me long enough lol

Cheers OG

1 Like

My buddyā€™s auto/femā€¦he took it outa his Phototron and is now finishing it outdoorsā€¦

10 Likes

Been busting up strains made by members hereā€¦I know theyā€™re good because my buster blades and lid get caked. Itā€™s a little humid these days, so buds are a touch moist too

14 Likes

Forgive me if you explained already, but is that a coffee grinder? What do you use it for?

2 Likes

damn i never thought of that.
So cure, dry, freeze?, powederize, sift?

1 Like

Maui Wowie maleā€¦ collecting pollen to make F3 seeds and to cross it toā€¦

So many ideasā€¦ of the 2 females, one is being sprayed to make femā€™sā€¦

Maui Wowie x
Juicy Fruit Thai
Super Lemon Haze
Turkish Landrace
Peanut Butter Haze S1
Charras Rasoli
UBC Chemo

for a few ideasā€¦

16 Likes

Orange Squatch (week 3 1/2)
(Kalischnapple Tropicana x Psychosis bx) x Yeti OG

Overmango
(Landrace mango thai x classified males)

12 Likes

Projects Iā€™ve been working on for however long itā€™s been at this point lol. Breeding with limited seed count is some scary stuffšŸ˜‚ I do most breeding work in solo cups so the amount of seeds I get back normally donā€™t break 20 and a few I literally only got two seeds back so Iā€™m not quite ready to start slinging these out but weā€™re getting there! I want my hard deadline to start hunting through and increase seeds for the new year. Then Iā€™m going to try to only grow out my crosses for the year.

Completed:

ā€¢Bellmereā€™s Tangerine Grove- Tangerine Dream x Orange Grove Hashplant

ā€¢Red Haired Shanks- Red Hair Skunk x BOSS

ā€¢Sea Train- Spirit Train x (Vbghani x m11)

ā€¢Magellan- Durban Poison x Poison Daddy

ā€¢Silvers Rayleigh- Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze x Super Silver Hashplant

ā€¢Sawtooth Duck- Sawtooth Skunk x Duckweb

In Progress:

ā€¢Tom-Tom Hill Haze x Sea Train

ā€¢Big Mom- Soul Mate x (Mrs.Wallace x Wedding Cake)

ā€¢Elizabello-Punchline Bx x Royal Salute

ā€¢Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Matanuska Thunder Fuck

ā€¢Orissa Gold x Acapulco Gold

ā€¢Acapulco Gold x Sawtooth Skunk

ā€¢(Sour Apple Fritter x Berry Parfait) x Sawtooth Skunk

ā€¢Apple Fritter x Sawtooth Skunk

ā€¢Rainbow Apple Fritter x Sawtooth Skunk

ā€¢Freakbreath x Tangie

ā€¢Apple Fritter x Tangie

15 Likes

Dude, those are the coolest names ever. Haha mad props. If you make another cross with super silver haze too, you can name it after Frankie. SUUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRRR!!

Also, red hair shanks cross checks out, shanks is the boss :fire:

5 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate that!!:grin: and ohhh believe me I got my boy franky in mindā€‹:joy: I have an unreasonable amount of one piece crosses Iā€™m making lol

4 Likes

Hell yeah!! Haha Dude Iā€™m so down with this!! You can never stop making one piece crosses, I wouldnā€™t mind one but. :clap:t2::grin: if you get cotton candy terps or strains, definitely chopper. Also, if I could t make a request for future strain, you gotta do one for corazon. That man deserves his own, heā€™s the best :sob::heart:

3 Likes

I want some of those Sawtooh Skunk X Ducksfoot if you have some to give up, or any Sawtooth skunk crosses. I just got the Sawtooth skunk from Blu-channel. He hooked me up big time, great guy. I also have some multi-mutant seeds I made to trade. If you are down.

2 Likes

Iā€™m telling you!! Thereā€™s so many characters to pull inspiration from and itā€™s my favorite show so itā€™s a win win for me lol! I even have a good amount of the Charlotte family planned outšŸ˜‚ BUT Corazon is one of the characters I havenā€™t put much thought into yet so if have any suggestions I can definitely cook something up for ya! The only thing that comes to mind is using a strain that turns you into a mute

4 Likes

Yeah blu channel is the man! Youā€™re going to be happy with literally anything that has sawtooth in itšŸ˜‚ Sadly I only had around 7 to come off to hunt through but theyā€™re already popping out the soil so Iā€™ll have more of those coming soon. I was so excited to grow these I was picking the seeds off the plant as the were finishingšŸ˜‚ but Iā€™m definitely open to trade for what I do have available now

4 Likes

It is a coffee grinderā€¦I use it for busting up my buds, rather than pissing around with scissorsā€¦lolā€¦Iā€™m getting old.

Iā€™ve just been busting up weedā€¦grown, dried, cured, bagged for a couple months and now being busted up in coffee grinder to smoke. Blades get gunked up real good.

5 Likes

Updated outdoor crossovers 2024

I specify that it is in lazy mode, no fertilizer (it shows :rofl:) and a small pot so as not to have 100,000 seedsā€¦:rofl::wink:

Males:

Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude from @Oldjoints

There were 2 and I removed one herm.
Discreet odor and spreads in width.

Bubblegum from Serious Seeds

Not much to say, nothing in particular, substantial stretch even in a small pot.

Apollo 11 x Blueberry from Eskobar Seeds

Heavy smell good vigor ++

Chemdog 3 x Apollo 11 from Bodhi seeds

Stretch a lot like a Sour D, thin branch and big smell +

Females:

2 Cheese x Space Queen from Subcool

Very strong smell but like the cut of Cheese exo it attracts spidersā€¦ during treatment. Typical double serrations and strength gain width without doing anything ++

Bubba kush pre 98 x Sensi Star F2 from Mota Rebel Genetics

Strong structure good vigor and pleasant smell. Good resistance to spiders, it is stuck to Cheeseā€™s cross and it has nothing.

Blue Tara F2 from @BigMike55

Nice smell.

A photo of the females with a mother plant from a personal cross of Amnesia Core or SSH Moppel :fire:

See you soon :wink:

O.B

12 Likes

Thatā€™s the first hermi that I have heard about from that strain.

2 Likes

No problem brother, itā€™s part of the game. Thank you for your work :green_heart::+1:

2 Likes