Homemade Strains Thread

Wow are they ever Taking off.

Lifting-off is a better description, Thanks for the Fresh pixels @amumayuk.

They appear twice as big as the last shots !!!

1 Like

Well Damn, Orange morning-light from New Mexico, and the Fighting Bilbo is praying Full Bore already.

The second shot IS B E A U T I F U L!
What a gorgeous way to start the day !

Thanks for this. Your going to get @amumayuk all Squirmy with stuff like this.

Congrats @FieldEffect, that 1st shot
just shows steady growth !!!

Really appreciate the update ; Puff Puff Pass Amu, they’re awesome!

4 Likes

i did almost nothing i just dropped a bean in a puck top it twice and voila
they basicaly drive them selves i didnt have to water yet the rain seems to have a perfect recurrence so far

1 Like

I cant believe ive never seent this thread.

We should do collab projects.

11 Likes

Breeding collabs within the community sounds awesome! Brainstorming here: There could be some cool ways to approach generating cool community projects with usermade strains.

One approach could look like:

Growers with personal cross signup:

1. ____________ (sends personal cross to 2)
  2. ____________ (sends personal cross to 3)
  3. ____________ (sends personal cross to 4)
  4. ____________ (sends personal cross to 5)
  5. ____________ (sends personal cross to 1)

Each grower works forward as follows: Pop a handful of seeds of your personal cross and the one that was sent to you. When plants are sexed, keep only males from one cross and only females from the other. Cross them, harvest seeds, send out a seed pack to each grower in the project and keep the rest. The end result would be each grower who participated receiving 4 different seed packs of entirely unique Overgrow Member genetics x Overgrow Member genetics. Could be done with more or less growers, just laying out the framework for such an idea.

Wouldn’t be anything I could commit to currently but a longtime hobby of mine is designing tabletop games and group-work systems like this are really fun to nerd out on in regards to flow structure and efficiency.

11 Likes

Im currently working on something but after im done testing im down to sign up.

8 Likes

Also consider pollen swaps as well. :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Double Grape a better close up picture…

19 Likes

nothing realy bred here but mostly chucked, had a seed turn out male on a previous run and as i harvested the girls i tried to pick out seeds as much as i can sort them and label them
but sll in all im left with a solo cup with random seeds and plant matter so i decided to test a fresh been and two from the mixed up randos in the solocup

pictured above is 1 fighting bilbo x punchline and 2 ???x punchline

10 Likes

These are all homemade:

20 Likes

Just doing the fun part of my first cross! lol

Thug Pug Unicorn Poop X Elite Genetics Frost Blue OG

21 Likes

nice! I got a pile of plants, blue magoo cookies x apollo 11 , and apple cake mints (apple fritter x LPC 75/Kushmints) x apollo 11 male. the apollo 11 male is from modern seeds and is heavy on c99 lemony gas .

i made more stuff too, i got apollo 11 genius pheno crossed to queen of soul, and a lemon lime haze pheno of “ssh f3 limited” from dynasty seeds x queen of soul . also made F1 of queen of soul its a dope strain by brothersgrimmseeds(creator of c99)

6 Likes

Hey Congratulations… I heard that @Frankken_Ford !!!

First Seeds on Purpose !!!
I’m almost there, I have no put that Hat on Yet !!!

4 Likes

As predicted my 2 homemade strains are taller than the auto/fem Double Grape, it should start flowering/ stretching in a couple wks. and get about 3-4 ft. tall.

Matanuska O’wreck

White Domina

18 Likes

Looking forward to finding what happens with this one!

Tony Green’s GG4 R.I.L. x Bohdi Seeds Nepali Watermelon Hashplant

:v: :drooling_face: :+1:

30 Likes

@Pigeonman DAMN that sounds like a fantastic cross

1 Like

Sugar Belts sure passes on the chunk. Didn’t take on the GoJi terps. It seems to keep its structure well
While taking on the terps of the other strains.

1 Like

Damn!!! Big fat dank buds there. Obviously you have a green thumb too.

15 Likes

Nice buds, damn, they are so big!

2 Likes

They really are perfect shaped chunky dense looking buds. Did the plant yield well @loggerhands?