Homeostasis and the psionic cannabis plant 🌍

Anyone think it is possible for cannabis plants, over centuries and thousands of miles, to “psionicly” create a perfect breeding partner in their own multi generational homeostatic environment…?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I guess you could apply Micheal Pollens theories here. It could be argued that plant like cannabis, corn ect. evolved to manipulate us by installing themselves so deeply into our lives. I personally am guided by many plant species.

4 Likes

What do you mean by this? Sounds coocoo…

3 Likes

This is an interesting thought…symbiosis

1 Like

I am also left thinking that these are all words but I’m having a hard time making sense of them

1 Like

Yes, but only when Venus is in the house of the rising Uranus.

They’re plants.

2 Likes

They communicate make decisions and all sorts of things we can’t fathom this rabbit whole goes very deep :slight_smile: happy trails

I think it can happen. I have been watching something similar for a while. I even notice the female waiting for the male to produce pollen for them. Or maybe I was seeing things.

Well I was really attempting to be coy…but of it’s nature, psionic pot, could be somewhat possible. Say for whatever reason, the lines breed in similar directions so that they complement each other…or that one line forms after another to complement the first…

:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: