Homestead Mushrooms from Hightimes

The shrooms my wife and I take affect both of us, and we only use 0.05 of a gram, I gave some to friends in vials of 0.05 and they are getting a nice relaxed sleepy affect. No one is getting visuals just very relaxed and no anxiety for 2-3 days after taking it.

I get this every time I go to sleep and vice versa, even if I have consumed nothing psychedelic.

I have experienced this with meditation and no psychedelics. Does the warm tingly sensation run from the back of your neck down your spine?

2 Likes

I’ve heard meditation can induce similar states.

It was fully enveloping, a radiance of soothing

2 Likes

I have just started meditating again whilst using shrooms to see it will enhance those spiritual/dimensional connections more. Maybe I should up my dose from 0.05 to 0.5g :thinking:

1 Like

If I’m trying to clear my head and think something through, a gram and a sunny hill are my best friend.

3 Likes

I will give a 1g dose a try after the 0.5 dose, next dose is Wednesday and then Saturday :+1:

1 Like

I have some albino penis envy shrooms. And a gram of those will get me off quite well. Nothing crazy. They are the strongest shrooms i have ever had. I remember back in the day when i was a kid. Everytime i had shrooms I always thought you had to eat the whole eighth to get off. And i always ended up with a messed up stomach and laying on the ground for an hour or so. Then i would be up with biggest smile on my face and sone of the best pattern changes. Peoples faces elongating and stretching while your talking to them. Not being able to comprehend conversations until it mellowed out. Think i might dig into thoa apes this weekend.

1 Like

I have a little bit of apes left too. They are seriously another level. Only time I have had stuff flash in and out of existence that I knew wasn’t there. The apes have high baeocystin and norbaeocystin in them, thats the difference. If you compare the psilocin and psilocybin levels they are comparable to PE. But the elevated secondary alkaloids are just amazing in effect.

Have you seen KAPE? Koh Samui super strain x APE.

https://images.app.goo.gl/gEswsAk5b1DAjCbr5

3 Likes

No. Im just now getting into cultivation myself. I used a syringe spore and inncoulated 5 jars. They grew full of the mycellium. Then i got busy with life and forgot about them and found them fruiting inside the jar with mold in them. Lol. So round two is about to happen. I will probably be bugging the shit out you here soon.

2 Likes

Check out blue magnolia too

1 Like

Those KAPE just look plain potent as hell.

2 Likes

I dont think i have ever ate more then 2 grams of APE in one session. Those things iint no joke man.

2 Likes

My max was 5 with 3g passion flower. Thats when turkeys and plants were flashing in and out of existence in my back yard. I ate them and went back there to meditate before they came on. Opened my eyes and holy fuck. Retreated inside to a dark room and music. That was a deep trip night.

The few I shared I put a 2gram warning on them

2 Likes

Whats passion flower?

1 Like

A potentiator. It has a natural rMAOI in it, so it makes your trip more dreamy and it lasts longer, because it keeps your brain from breaking down amines, like psilocin.

Do not take with prescription MAOIs or SSRIs

3 Likes

You really know your shit man. Whats your preferred method of fruiting for a beginner like me. It gets a bit overwhelming with all the teks out there. I was gonna do SGFC my first attempt?

4 Likes

Honestly, go on YouTube to 90 second mycology. Follow the Spiderman aka uncleben tek. It is hands down the easiest way I have encountered. Beats PF tek with a stick.

5 Likes

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Im about to sound really ignorant…but, what exactly does spawn to bulk mean?

1 Like

When you put your colonized grain into a substrate to get a larger yield

1 Like