Homestead Mushrooms from Hightimes

I know, I used to love his stuff. He’s been doing it for soooo long and made soooo many contributions to the community too, through sharing spores and going out and discovering new varieties. Just reading all the stories on his site is worth it.

2 Likes

Homestead had some kickass potent multi strain shrooms…

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Not from Homestead…

4 Likes

@PhilCuisine
The homestead book kits were super legit!!

I bought a kit twice and the first time I received the BNN strain from Thailand I believe.
Potent.

The second kit I got was quite potent. They were labeled Squidheads and I believe them from Vietnam. I recall them growing like the Malabar from India.

3 Likes

Just found this site, anyone try it yet…super simple kit…gonna give this a try.

2 Likes

How did it go? I’m thinking of trying it out myself. I ha vent had mushrooms in 30 years and 20 years before that. Learned about tree and their communities on those trips.

1 Like

Haven’t ordered it yet but I will for sure…I still have shrooms in my freezer to use up…

1 Like

I do this all the time before I’m going to sleep.I close my eyes for awhile and those wierd swirling patterns come in and it’s like watching a liquid etch a sketch make patterns till I pass out or start dreaming some strains promote this like the old Canadian skunks in the 90s.It’s like the brain is wandering around and wants to see something to match in with the darkness and make sense of it.That or some of us are more sensitive to the DMT our body makes when we dream.It’s wierd but I like it

3 Likes

I’m thinking of ordering Tuesday when 1st set of dividends are available. The “90 second Mycology” lays it down so even I can understand it. If i can and not too busy/lazy, I’ll post the process and results.

1 Like