Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log

How old is it. . . If it’s under 2 months she’s not old enough butttt. . . .I have a plant that’s 2 and a half months old and hasn’t shown sex yet on my “not another hoodini” grow log. . .

1 Like

All my plants that are photos’ are right at 3.5 months started from seed 4/11/18 … just can’t find a decent preflower yet I’m leaning towards female though!

1 Like

I was looking at some of your plants and was wondering if you have straw mulch under them? If not you’d Soil will stay a lot wetter in that dry heat!

2 Likes

I didn’t. . . Good thinking. . .Most likely because they are so late in the season to hit sexual maturity they tended to be female.

1 Like

I’v mulched my fabric pots and can’t believe how much more moisture is maintained (5) gallon black!

1 Like

Ya I have 3 much smaller plants in pots that have showed as male, 1 several weeks ago !

1 Like

Have you checked on that male . . .he probably popped

1 Like

Oh ya he’s throwing pollen ! Not to concerned yet will definitely get them out of the area when the photo girls start doing their thing!

1 Like

I’m collecting off him several small branches in the house now!

1 Like

Oh got it. . .gonna pollinate the neighbors plants eh hahaha

1 Like

Ya right ! I’m probably the only bad boy in the neighborhood! Lol

1 Like

Hahah ohhhh getting all those desperate housewives eh bad boy

1 Like

Ya in my dreams!LOL!!!

1 Like

I’ll count that !!!:wink::grin:

1 Like

People are going to be referring to me as the GIGGILO GROWER! Maybe that should be my New OG name? What ya think?

1 Like

Sounds good lol I didn’t know what to have lemonade Joe change mine too so I didn’t change it

1 Like

I got one for ya ! “Hanky Panky Hoodini”

1 Like

Hahaha I like it. . . Maybe change it to stanky spanky hahahah

1 Like

? Stinky Pinky Hoodini where’s that finger been?

1 Like

We should probably be doing this in PM or Discord! Lol

1 Like