Hoppiefrogs pheno selections

each week we will be dropping 10 seeds from strains new to us. next on the block is gmo s1, gmo fuel (mosca) and a collaboration between mosca and relentless genetics called “frosted raspberry”, also a cross of rosay and sherbert from relentless genetics, and a big pack of Mac v2 from capulator. any suggestions on what you would like to see next!

4 Likes

I’m speechless right now I don’t know what to say. @Floyd and @JohnnyPotseed
Help this guy. Lol I can’t talk. Looks to good. I’m not qualified to answer those questions. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll park over by Floyd, he’s really good at waking me if I nod off… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

haha np I fall over often with all this vertigo I’m bound to make lots of noise lol

4 Likes

man… that’s a really nice setup you have going.

1 Like

Looks really nice bud.

1 Like

how is that stankasaurus id really love to find some of those in the future

2 Likes

am I allowed to help ppl find seeds/ cuts around here @moderators ? just don’t want to start off in the corner so to speak :wink: anyone that’s in the know can respond as well

2 Likes

just started some for the first time actually I’ll know more in a few months time

1 Like

tks guys it’s taken a chunk of my life to collect everything, lost a lot over the years too tho lol

Well hell @hoppiefrog it sure does seem we’re closer than we know lol I also nave vertigo issues, going to Doc and even ER with it at first, it was so bad. I’m on a walker for bad days and a cane for good days.

1 Like

shit man do you have mineirs or tin ear as well?

if so I have a CPL generations of experience and research I can help with

1 Like

Naw, I’m an old fart, 72, and I have had a very rough life, with a lot of traumatic head injuries. ( For one, I got shot in the head in Nam, circa 1968) lot of scar tissue all over my brain. The colloquial term is 'punch drunk. Doc says it’s gonna be with me the rest of my life, and is trying to find the ‘happy spot’ where the meds do the job and I can half-ass function.

But…lol, on cane or walker, I still manage to tend my babies! Growing the magical plant is what keeps me alive! :rofl: :crazy_face: :grinning: :wink: :+1:

9 Likes

diet can help too with blood flow and vessel permeability, pro biotica and flavonoids are your friends, the inner ear is mysterious indeed , an array of crystals in two Chambers shaped like a figure 8 .stress is the worst and salt is the enemy especially preservatives

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve been given a ‘list’ by the Doc lol. Also prescribing PT.

1 Like

is that like circ?(beta histamine)

the PT? that’s Physical Therapy

Steroids (Prednisone) and Meclizine also

1 Like

ya there’s not much medicine can do, other than collapse the ear canal and remove the hammer and drum. I was looking at that option when I spent a year and a half spinning in space while laying in bed.it was horrible

1 Like

I used to sleep under the drainage tables every day after I did all my emergency watering haha