Hoppiefrogs pheno selections

It just got me in the past two months. It was very bad! But it’s just another ailment in the long list I’m already infested with, lol. So now I just have to deal with it like I’ve done all the others… forget about it and try to live like I’m gonna reach 100! :+1:

2 Likes

that’s the right attitude brother! sounds like you have already learned that lesson.im in my mid 40s real soon but just coming to grips with how fast things are changing… never going to be a sky diver I guess hahaha

2 Likes

I’m just west of Tulsa, where are you located?

The reason I ask, I know a few growers around the area, and we visit back and forth.
oooops lol I saw your answer while I was editing this. Too far to visit lol

2 Likes

also Ra is kicking my ass this last year arthritis is slowing me down for sure, but I love what I do this is never going to stop lol

1 Like

Nova Scotia Canada, down the road from @Oldguy

4 Likes

Used to love Canada…in the summer! lol Would go to the Calgary Stampede almost every year back in the 70s-80s, to set up a stand and sell my Native American jewelry there. Silversmith and gemstone carver was one of my business for decades lol

5 Likes

never been there but cold lake Alberta is kinda close, good eating out that way can’t beat the beef unless your talking true japanese colby

3 Likes

Beef one thing I truly know about. Seen some big ones.

1 Like

you making fun of my gf ?

1 Like

awesome glad i can follow along and find out with you!

haha i was just joking saying your calling my gf a cow. i dont have a gf dont worry unless your calling my hand a cow. then were fighting !

2 Likes

Here’s another pheno of Topanga Canyon Brule ,this one is sweet and sour with a musty gassy finish

9 Likes

And my favorite gassy sorbetto pheno

14 Likes

How’s topanga Brule bred ?

What light are you using to start seedlings?

1 Like

Topanga canyon kush x g6 jet fuel x crembrule

3 Likes

atm a sf 1000 it’s doing the job quite nicely, wish I had one or two more

3 Likes

Right on I’ll have to check 1 out… I’ve been using a propogator w a t5 and clone x… works ok but wondering if there was something faster

1 Like

nothing wrong w t5s for the first 2-3 weeks

2 Likes

AOC clone was about 10" when thrown into flower

6 Likes