Hoss Does Italian Beef

With orange pistils marking the beginning of this endeavor, I can begin documentation!

My 3 favorite ladies chosen to be pollen recipients are: Stardawg Corey Haim Cut, Lemon Berry Candy OG (Ethos) Hoss Cut, and last but not least LA Pure Kush.

Stardawg: Burned rubber chemical nose, dick in the dirt potency, semi light sensitive, great bud structure, horizontal stretch at flip.

LBCOG: super sharp tangerine cream/ with backend of vicks/eucalyptus. Doesn’t smell like weed, way closer to Candy. Transfers taste exceptionally. Happy cerebral enjoyable high but not on the really potent side. Slow vegger & doesn’t stretch much at all so it’s not a yielder.

LAPK: Sandalwood pine funk. Exceptional taste and addictive nose. Relaxing body high but not as long lasting as Corey. Great plant from growers perspective, trains like a dream and has strong horizontal growth. Yields well but needs support.

MALE USED: @Tonygreen 's selection of Italian Beef (Michigan Meat x GG4 RIL)

20 Likes

I previously ran 2 phenos of the Italian Beef. The #4 I ran twice.

Perfect bud structure to my preferences. Mainly savory with soft sweet notes on both. The #4 was slightly less potent than I would prefer but most who tried her did not share that sentiment with me.

22 Likes

Very nice! Definitely down to see the fruits of your labour my friend!

1 Like

Sweet, I’m going to follow this. Good luck on your project.

1 Like

I will follow along looks very interesting are you going to be producing some seeds? Would love to get some of those sounds bad ass! :fire::+1::clap::sunglasses:

All on Day 37 of flower & about 15 days after pollination.