Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct)

First donation to SPCA has been made and the Dogwalker is taken.

(Donation: DWOG1)

More gear coming this week.

18 Likes

This is great man and really shows what the overgrow community is made of. A lot of great people doing great things.

3 Likes

Looks delicious, I’m curious how many cuts you’ll be dropping total? Already have quite a few in my mother tent but that OG looks Fuego!

Also hello to all, finally joined this forum after chasing info from old posts for years. Stoked to share knowledge & learn & trade cuts with you fine people :green_heart:

8 Likes

Right on @hoss8455, what an OG thing of you to do :muscle:
Congratulations on your sponsorship!

3 Likes

@TeddyNuggets Since you were the first donor… I got on board with @hoss8455 to send a 20 pack of any of the following.
Please send me your details with your pick!

Blueberry Diesel F2 (Choice of 4 different phenos)
Bam Bam F2
Chem Fuego F2
Negan’s Bat (Tombstone F2 x Bam Bam)
Dark Helmet (Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry)
(TK x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel
(Coastal Blueberry x BOG Sour Grape) x Blueberry Diesel
Chocolate Oozie (Chocolate Marshmallow x Boozie)

Next Four Donors will also gets a pack of 20 beans your choice from me! :wink:

24 Likes

Sweet! Thank you! That’s nice list to choose from. They all sound interesting! lol

Just give me a few and I’ll message you. I’m looking through your thread now to try and figure out what to pick. decisions, decisions… :thinking: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh damn alright good luck! haha Lot’s of info to cruise through for all of those haha

2 Likes

Awesome work, @hoss8455 !

1 Like

Very cool!

I’ve been adopting dogs and cats from the SPCA for decades! Great organization to support. Currently 2 of our (3) dogs and both cats came from the SPCA.

I also work with a local animal rescue organization that helps get animals adopted. I foster dogs while they wait for their forever homes.

So this one was right up my alley for sure! lol
and I get to finally try this dog walker OG so many here talk about!

Definitely excited. It was a pleasure dealing with you hoss!

6 Likes

Next up is my selection from 2 packs of Tony Green’s collaboration with Karma, RIL Diesel (GG4 RIL x Karma Sowah).

I called the #4 “Gas Mountain pheno”

Very much gas motor oil / Motorbreath type of thing going on with this one with just the slightest touch of earthy sweetness on the exhale. Fast onset potent cerebral high. This was my favorite expression out of the 6/7 ladies I flowered. Crazy resin production as to be expected from Tony’s RIL work.

Ticket is $40 (+10 ship inside US) and will be a donation to The Faison Center

Donation information: https://www.faisoncenter.org/

21 Likes

Done, I’ll do it now.

4 Likes

@hoss8455 let me know if you want to see my details in the screenshot, I can pm it.

(RD41)

7 Likes

Ril Diesel #4 gone for the moment. Should be at least one more available soon.

8 Likes

Another Dogwalker OG is available. That’s 50 shipped (40 donation / 10 ship inside US). The charity for the Dogwalker OG is to SPCA. Please message me for payment/claiming.

Write up for the Dogwalker:

8 Likes

If this goes tonight, I’ll include a rooted Maui Skunkdog

6 Likes

It’s my birthday in 2 days so I posted

As my preferred charity on Facebook and said it would help me win some plants.

If that doesn’t count that’s totally OK! I asked people to let me know if they donate.

I didn’t DM yet because I don’t know if the goal will be met

3 Likes

I’d like it, haven’t tried anything from clone before, but now I don’t want to steal from @leetdood :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Please, go ahead, it’s for charity

2 Likes

Thank you! PM headed your way @hoss8455 .

1 Like

Dogwalker & Maui SD claimed and donation made. Thank you guys for supporting these causes and myself, it means alot.

(Donation: DWOG2)

13 Likes