Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct)

Hey guys I want to begin my time being a sponsor with making some of my selections available. All prices listed will be 100% donations to various charities (non political mostly autism related) and PROOF of donation will be posted HERE after every order.

I would just select an organization specifically but I’d like to remain fluid until I find a reliable avenue that I’d like to commit to. But like I said, proof of donation will be provided here EVERY time.

First selection coming tonight. Your pal Hoss.

57 Likes

Very cool idea! Much respect.

And congrats on being a sponsor!

5 Likes

Corey Heime #2

Lineage is Corey Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk #6.

Cheddar Skunk was bred by Pagoda Seeds and is Heime Cheeba RKS x (89 UK Cheese x Skunkbud #18.)

Nose on this girl is burned rubber like her mom but overlayed by a heavy truck stop food funk (fried chicken & mashed potatoes) and bit of musky incense. The incense isn’t dominant but always present and is left in the air after smoking. Very pleasant. The profile is one you crave when you haven’t had her in a while. High is very similar to the Corey, maybe a bit less aggressive onset but nice long lasting heavy indica high.

Grows exceptionally. Nice yielder even under low light. (Can take full light without getting fussy too unlike the Corey). Doesn’t oxidize terps as much as the Corey either. And the added purples definitely help keep bag appeal up from the color oxidation.

$40 Rooted (+10 ship USA only)
Dm for snips/international inquiries.

55 Likes

That’s an awesome idea, I’ll have to grab something from you soon @hoss8455

And congratulations on the sponsorship!

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

https://www.wdrb.com/news/education/uofl-researchers-using-ai-with-near-perfect-accuracy-to-identify-autism-in-young-kids/article_e63fba90-cf42-11ee-9697-ffd9ce23a849.html

4 Likes

Nice! Love this idea! Congrats on the sponsorship @hoss8455

8 Likes

I absolutely dig this idea! Good on you @hoss8455!

I thought about doing something similar to donate for Cerebral Palsy.
Our little one has CP and it just makes good sense to me.

Keep up this work man!

15 Likes

Congrats on your sponsorship! Wish you success.

Beautiful plant…

If I may suggest for your consideration.

8 Likes

No bites today. No worries, she’s yours pal @GallacreekD66 hit me with the address I got a rooted CH2 coming to ya.

12 Likes

Wow right on @hoss8455 u r awesome man thank u so much

5 Likes

I’m broker than broke right now or I’d b happy to donate for ur good cause. I won’t forget u my friend and when I am able I will make a contribution.

6 Likes

great thing to do. wishing shipping to canada was available cant wait to see what else you have in the stable

3 Likes

Congratulations on the sponsorship @hoss8455.
Donating the start of your revenue stream to a great cause is very noble. Right on brotha!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I love it @hoss8455! You’re a Stand Up Guy. :wink:
Seriously though, it’s tough to get started as a breeder and to donate the proceeds from your work is pretty awesome man.

Where can people find your seeds @hoss8455 ?

I didn’t think you could get any cooler but here you are. 🫂

5 Likes

This is very cool! I’ll have to get in on this.

2 Likes

Next offering coming around 5pm. My favorite OG & donation will be to SPCA, if that gives you a hint.

13 Likes

Made a small donation in your honor .Thx for everything u do brother.

11 Likes

I know I said 5pm but I cant wait.

Going to offer the Dogwalker OG that came to me via @CruJones . It’s his favorite plant and for that I truly respect his recommendation because this is an all around powerhouse of a plant. The most flavorful OG I’ve experienced and she’s got the raw power to make sure she’s gone first every time.

Profile is quintessential KUSH without any qualifier like funk or pine leaning. Less low end than the TK and not as much pine. Very bright and sharp but not stringent. Extremely pleasant. Slightly earthy kush gas. Sometimes I sense a little sweetness to her but it’s very muted and just adds a lightness to the experience.

Very immersive high, and nuanced not just brick to the head like Motorbreath. Cerebral high comes on like a fire extinguisher from the top of the head down. My favorite OG.

Very vigorous. She’s top 3 in the garden by vegetative growth alone.

Ticket is $40 ($10 ship inside US). Donations for the Dowalker OG will be locked in to the SPCA.

If your pet has to have surgery to save their life but you don’t have the money, SPCA will step in and keep them alive. This is what happened to me.

48 Likes

Sending you a PM now! :grin:

3 Likes

Great pics and description. My mouth is watering :drooling_face:
And what a great charity. :clap:

4 Likes