Hottest strain

If it hasn’t been said already
Gorilla-weddingzkittle-runtsz-cookie-cake-glue-og-#4 bx

6 Likes

There should be a diesel in there too :rofl:

4 Likes

Purple-CBDiesel-Dawg :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

:wave: Thanks, raining again here, ugh, this can be a tense time of year for farmers. After many drought years since the turn of the century, the last few years have been wet, especially this year, it’s been very wet. It’s the new normal for the northeast US thanks to climate change according to Cornell University. Milder temperatures and more moisture. I should plan how to mitigate the flood problems possible in the near future for my home and garden. I’ll have to meditate in an herbal way and brainstorm for ideas. Ah, ok, some swales, some buried drain pipes and more stone for the home and some kind of canopy for part of the garden.

1 Like

What are some of the hot, big yielding, killer smoke strains today? I need new gear.

You have a link to the seeds?

Katsu Sour Diesel.

Relic Seeds-Cough BX3. Its Colorado Cough/NL5 x Haze x Triangle Kush/NL5 x Haze Backcrossed 3x for the Cough pheno. Male came from AKBeanBrains.

Relic Super Silver Haze. 1998 Cup Winner SSH x Mr Nice First Release SSH, when it was still killer. SOLD OUT.
James Bean Company has the Cough BX3. As does Speakeasy.
Relic Kali Snapple BX2

AKBeanBrains NL5 x Haze. email Dave at dankortowne@gmail.com.
For an Indica his Black Domina BX yields good, and is really good weed.
Ask for a complete seed list from Dave, and he gives all kinds of extras. I usually ask for more of what I ordered. Often he will give you that, and more. Few are any more generous with freebies, than Dave.
AKBB Consumption.

Hemp Depot.ca
Joey Weed
Pre2000AK47. Super Potent, good production, reeks, and is cheap.

1 Like

Just a note/fyi, the Haze in the Cough is not the same haze in the NL5Haze that’s in the Consumption(tk/nl5haze). The consumption is NL5Haze from The Seed Bank. The cough’s haze is unknown origin, likely O-haze crossed to either US5 or a NL5 plant found from beans from The Seed Bank :wink:

4 Likes

I hear that Cannabiogen’s Punto Rojo has that magma,lava heat level

Three of the hottest strains going on this year.

Frankenstein - @JohnnyPotseed

Blueberry Diesel (Blueberry Pie and Chem Fuego) @anonymous4289

Corey Heime (Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk.) - @hoss8455

6 Likes