How do you dose?

I find myself feeling no order to my medicating, because a lack of a reliable dosage or even consistent way to dispense that dosage. Instead I find myself chasing highs, getting higher then I meant to, not being medicated…

So I want to ask you medical users, or recreational users if your method fits the bill.
For the sake of potency, tolerances… let’s say “a dose” is what you take to feel “medicate”; which I take to mean just right to live life. “High” is when it’s a bit more. For instance, I medicate all day. I only get high if I have a panic attack or migraine.

What I more or less settled to for now, is 1 capsule of my dose every three hours, 2-3 a while before bedtime to cull my restlessness I get before bed. On top of that, I may use one or two “doses” in my dab pen. Those last 4-6 hits I take over 8-10 hours. This system leaves me with a chaotic “medicated” state that’s changing on me unpredictably. I’d love to consolidate it to capsules for medicating, dabs for getting high. That’s my ideal treatment plant, weither it’s Pharma or canna. My current system plus Xanax daily at night helps but I’d like to drop the Xanax. But I can’t find much to reduce the restlessness at night.

2 Likes

I smoke almost exclusively out of a small glass bat, hold at most 5 good hits at a time. That is my dose every 2.5-3 hours. Sometimes on my days off, I just hit it here and there through that time, repack as needed. I work retail, and I watch three kids, oldest is turning 4 at the end of the month, so I need to stay level headed through the day.
Then there’s companies that make an inhaler, that delivered a measured dose of a measured mixture, so there’s no more guess work.
This is part of my every day carry items :crazy_face:.

9 Likes

Try edibles and CBD tinctures! I take a 200mg chocolate bite and a few tinctures of 4500mg CBD. Smoke fatty! Take a few dabs maybe have a drink!! :tropical_drink: Zzzzzz :sleeping:

5 Likes

CBD is ridiculous expensive here, or at least any I trust is. CBD strains are scheduled next though. I did see some isolate online for $11 a gram that looks potentially promising though.

For me dosing affordably is hard, my capsules are 30mg each, I found I only get 2-4 hours out of each. And so I need at least 1:1 THC:CBD but higher ratios would probably give good benefit.

1 Like

I use a ccell silo with different delta 8 thc blends, mixed with thcv/cbdv from lula cbd or simply plain depending on how attentive I want to feel. Each puff is too small a dose to have me overshoot the mark with just one puff so dosing is too easy.

3 Likes

Where do you get the delta 8 blends?

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for a quality online source, myself. For cannabinoids and terpenes in general. Places here charge you like a mfer.

2 Likes

Pretty much exclusively dab my Huni Badger during the day. “A little dab will do ya.” Occasionally, I will smoke a joint at night if I have the house to myself.

5 Likes

This was my ideal, but between my asthma and not being able to even carry a dab pen half the places I work (schools, which I will absolutely lose as clients if I get caught doing that). It’s easy enough to go into the bathroom real quick, but I don’t like playing the odds. Capsules give it that level of just looking a bit odd. And I plan to make some other herbal supplements.

But at home, or nearly anywhere else (do go out of state with my employer so don’t really want them accountable if my bag gets checked) I love the dab pen. Nice metered hits, quickly heats and cools.

2 Likes

The delta 8 is from My Cbd Haven and the thcv/cbdv is from Lula Cbd.

4 Likes

@ReikoX I KNEW you were a badass like me bwuahahahahahahaha. I have ared one, thinking of collecting colors/skins.

2 Likes

I got a black one a couple years ago when the only choices were white and black. I got my brother the white one. When the skins came out, I got the red denim one and my brother the pink one. Since then my brother got a second one for his wife.

3 Likes

They’re decent but $189 is a RIP OFF!

Save $170 and buy a BeLeaf

2 Likes

To each their own… I’ve gone through many e-cig cartridges and vape pens. Nothing compares the the Huni Badger. Not to mention 90% of those require some sort of distillate and/or have metal coils directly touching the product.

Cheers!

1 Like

thanks Bro

1 Like

Yeah… I don’t know that I would ever go back to 510 carts. Great for on the go but even then… but I’ve never had luck making my own carts, maybe if you have a method that works well for you?

Even then I do much prefer the ceramic tips or chambers.

1 Like

Question-Have you clogged your huni badger up ever? Can you clean the guts out??

1 Like

I clean it once a week or so, just run a pipe cleaner dipped in rubbing alcohol through it. I’ve replaced the tip maybe twice a year, they have a life to them.

2 Likes