How do you prep your smoke?

No but that’s a good idea. Bust out the ol’ humidor for Mexican import lol.

Haven’t seen any in…gosh ten years I bet.

1 Like

I’ve started to go for a less processed approach to my home grow. I trim before I jar/cure but I leave the final trim until I’m about to grind it up into a joint. I just pick the smaller sugar leafs off and then give it a light grind and roll it up in hemp papers :fire::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

When my smoke gets way too dry and crumbly this is what I do to rehydrate them…

4 Likes

Grinder for flower, but dayum, hash rosin sounds awesome. I have the bubblebag dudes bags and a dab press but never done the hash rosin. Intrigued.

Just break up pieces for my vaporizer with my fingers although the plant I shredded to find the seeds is getting front row right now. It is CBD, I hate having to empty the vaporizer to add some THC in the evening so I made myself a little pipe and put a little nug in it. I used the vaporizer first and after a short time lit up the pipe. Was quite pleasant.

2 Likes

I have just put some bud in my pipe and have also ground some up. I definitely like the ground a lot more.

1 Like

I smoke blunts so I like to break my bud down by hand.
To me grinding crushes the calyxes and concentrates the moisture within the grinds. This makes the bud wetter so it takes longer to get me as high versus breaking bud down by hand.
When we are group smoking I remind my friends not to grind the moist bud because it’s want smoke good. It’s ok to grind the dry stuff. This just my opinion about how i do it. I haven’t used s grinder in years.

3 Likes

It really depends the vector of attack for me:

If in a bong, its a hybrid model. one lil clipped off (tiny scissors) nug at the bottom of the bowl to act as a natural screen of sorts, then I will add on ground flower from a 3 piece grinder. snap it through from there.

If in the volcano, all ground.

If in a joint, all ground.

If in my .pipe, I will use a small scissor to trim pieces into the bowl. I don’t want to crush any of the trichomes with the grinder. (with fresh stuff anyway) If its old and already dry and crusty, grind that mother & collect the kief. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My wife uses a small coffee bean grinder for her cones she packs, arthritis is a bitch!
I just scissor for spoon

I just pull my weed apart caveman style lol I do have a grinder but I use that for female pollen

4 Likes

yuck! It never burns properly, always unevenly.

There’s at least a half dozen grinders around this house. always packing bowls…

sometimes I’ll sprinkle kief on top of a bowl. Got lots of purple kief right now, on a green bowl, its interesting :smiley:

2 Likes