How do you prep your smoke?

I usually get my bud real dry before smoking. Even after a long cure. I have used anywhere from scissors to my fingers to break up my shit.
I use to use grinders and food processors, but in my opinion there’s nothing like the old hand method from one hitters to chillums…

12 Likes

For bongs we just cram in a little bud. For joints we have a micro plane card.

3 Likes

Personally I just: Harvest the plant, dry for 10-16 days (depending on RH), jar/cure the plant for a number of weeks, weigh the harvest as I put it in to rosin bags, press till the jars are empty and then let rosin cure for a week or so. After that I throw a little on a dabber with a big glob of hemp rosin and dab it up! Occasionally I will pack a king palm or hemp wrap with the crumbles, kief and finger hash left from packing rosin bags and throw a little more hemp in there as well. (Almost forgot) rosin press pucks are then added along with 1/2 decarbed and 1/2 normal hemp, into coconut or MCT oil and extract to make some good oil. That is how I prep our cannabis :+1:

7 Likes

I gonna dab right now my shit.
So corey , did you get that auto of what you do the crosses?
I right now in Rio somoking some good kush popping some concentrate , look this.
But its a terrible day , the amazonia gonna be killed.

I say it like this, I like to molest my girls. No grinder, no scissors just fingers. I also, call me funny but I wont smoke sugar leaf. Any time I roll up(Job 1.5/Raw Classic) I will separate the sugar leaf from the bud. I save all my sugar leaf and fluff for Bubble Hash.

3 Likes

I like a grinder for flower. I feel it burns more evenly that way.

Otherwise the majority goes to hash rosin.

14 Likes

3 piece grinder

6 Likes

Did you forget your login info for your BERZERK acct?

6 Likes

I have no idea who you are. This thread is not for asking if people got their seeds. I hope we can get back to the original topic. Sometimes I just stuff a whole bud in

4 Likes

Anyways, to keeping with the original topic… Usually pull a bud from the har and let it sit a couple hours, easier to grind that way.

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping this on topic

2 Likes

I like to pick the stems and grind it then combine it with kief or bubble hash and roll it up for joints. Community bowls I. E. My wife and I, damn covid. We like to pack the full bud. One hitters are ground. And I also like to grind it when I’m using my volcano. Pipes are full bud loads, with the occasional hash topping. And when it’s just hash I like to squish it where it’s airy but not crumbled. I hit my dabs out of 5 pieces we rotate and clean, quartz bangers, a terp slurp banger, and a e nail.

5 Likes

Hash rosin you say?

3 Likes

Hoping to make more like this after the holidays.

16 Likes

That is beautiful!

1 Like

I pop one in the grinder, give it a few twists and roll it up, or pack it. Then I smoke it.

2 Likes

I just crush and roll. A grinder’s just another complication. I also prefer the irregular grade hand crushing gives for joints.

But mostly these days, I smoke hash. Tear off little bits and cram in a chillum.

4 Likes

Have you ever steamed hard flat brick?

I like hand breaking up my buds or I’ll use a 2 piece grinder but leave them pretty fat / don’t over-grind (if im too lazy to hand grind) then roll em up with either glue-less club modianos (only have a few packs left
:sob: ) or elements. I never ever use a crutch (hate the taste they impart and prefer the drag on crutchless J’s.) I prefer my bud to still be fairly hydrated as well. I use the 62% humidity packs to keep stuff at that level of humidity after it’s done drying / curing.

Oh! And I always crumple up the paper into a little spitball before i roll. I find that really helps rolling an even well burning joint.