How do you "Unwind/Let your hair down/Let Loose"?

I like to grow! That is my relaxation, my therapy, my “happy though”. . .When I’m having a bad day, I go out and I talk to them and just enjoy the whole “one with nature” kinda thing and just

8 Likes

Ahhh hugs and kisses just be aware where ya stick your nose she might not like it! Lol

1 Like

Oh she likes it. . . Trust me​:wink::joy::grin:

1 Like

Lookslike i get to relax Saturday!! 1’ seas for 40 nautical miles 5knt wind. Its time to chase some Wahoo!!!

5 Likes

This is how I like to unwind

6 Likes

Tuned my head unit and amp today with my new distortion detector. Here’s my sub in action…

4 Likes

so glad you’re not next door. :hugging:

:evergreen_tree: ptsd+hyperaccusis :ear: :scream:

1 Like

Travelling to places like this…dovestones reservoir

My pond was a labour of love and now it’s my favourite place to smoke :sunglasses:

Enduring shite like this to see the excitement on my lads face.

And fishing

http://talesfromthetackletin.blogspot.com/?m=1

I think water is what keeps me the calmest though

8 Likes

:smile: LOL

next time bring along your :mushroom: friends and have the Mrs. babysit both of you.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Dont get you mate? Further explain

It’s because I was hacking up my lungs laughing and i’m a stoner.

The :mushroom: :sparkles: :dizzy: space fungi might enable you to enjoy that puppet show madness with Cola Jr. while your wifey uses the smartphone and monitors both kids. :smile:

You cleared my lungs with Pirate Day, man. LMAO. One of those moments I can really be a :rooster: about being clinically single.

:laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Pirate day was paw patrol live. I did a 10 hour day in work and still made sure we got there. He won’t remember these bits but we can show him that we tried.

Makes a lot more sense now. Glad you got a chuckle bro

2 Likes

You ever build a box for an S197 (2013) Mustang gt? I like how you did yours.

1 Like

This is my other hobby. I love taking pics of the sky.

6 Likes

No I have not. It’s a birch so it’s MUCH lighter than MDF. You’d be surprised how easy it is to build sub enclosure. If you are interested in learning the BEST way to do a lot of custom car audio work, check out Car Audio Fabrication on YouTube. Mark is a very cool dude and shows you some tricks that are pretty damn cool. Start off with the video about how to kerf and then go from there.

1 Like

Any opinion that isn’t positive is negative. Ignore anything that doesn’t promote proper wellness and wellbeing. Most people on this earth are here on earth for themselves, sad truth. But try to find similar mindsets and develop healthy connections. When you have a crew that supports you 100% that’s the real people who deserve you. Don’t settle for less, it only hurts oneself-esteem in the end.

3 Likes

Well its deer season… any of yall knocked down a good en yet?

2 Likes

I work construction so winding down for me is growing lol.

I also do Nosework training with my dog and bring her for nature walks.

Work around the house. Chores. Craft beer. Kayaking. Fishing. Gaming.

3 Likes

Does that include cars or deer-tipping?

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

2 Likes

BOTH!! But I wanna see the video of deer tipping :astonished: