How is she? What can I improve on to help her thrive?

hey guys! need some advice on my new seedling’s progress. How’s she looking? Any tips to help her thrive?

9 Likes

oscillating fan

2 Likes

Don’t over dote, if your soil is good she do the work
Use ph adjusted water
She will feed herself off those nute leaves
For a week or so.
Gl

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice, man

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been careful not to overdo it with the nutrients. I just let her do her thing with some good soil and pH-adjusted water. Nature knows best.

1 Like

Once the first pair of true leaves appear you have to feed her, or is your soil organic? beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Hurry up, run to the Grow Store, order a “LARGE BOTTLE OF LITFA”!!! You’ll be fine, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Dont forget the lawn Chair and a wooden tv dinner stand next to it to put the Doobige And smoking Tools and also and or a nice Frosty beer to enjoy and watch the Grass grow :cowboy_hat_face: -:billed_cap:-

4 Likes

Keep doin’ what you’re doing. Looks like a happy little camper.

2 Likes

Biggest thing I see new growers do is overwater/underwater. Water with a couple ounces, let it sit for a few days, repeat. Other than that man you’re doing just fine. And to piggyback off of what @misterbee said, just leave it alone and let it do its thing lol don’t overthink it

5 Likes

Yeah, man the soil’s organic, but I’ll keep an eye on her growth and consider feeding once those true leaves start popping up. :eyes:

1 Like

Haha, LITFA sounds like just what I need!

1 Like

Love the setup idea! A chill spot to enjoy the grow sounds perfect. Can’t wait to kick back and watch her flourish!

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement! She’s definitely a happy little camper, just soaking up the love. :heart_eyes:

Solid advice! Gonna dial back on the watering and let her find her groove. Appreciate the advice man!

She looks fine, try not to start overthinking right now…