How many plants should you grow with multiple grow lights and tents?

If you‘re unsure about the ideal number of plants to grow using AeroLights, LED grow lights or multiple grow tents, we’ve got you covered with this handy guideline!!!
Here‘s some additional helpful info not covered in the video:

• For an 8x8 grow tent, we recommend using four VS4000 LED grow lights.
  • For a 10x10 grow tent, we recommeded using four VSF6450 LED grow lights.
    vivosun official on Instagram
1 Like

Your tents went down hill. Light leaks all over the place. Thats why i only use them for 24 hours lights on veg tents.

5 Likes

Your inline filter and fan are still holding up though after a couple of years.

3 Likes

so good fan and filters, not so tents…

1 Like

I second this! I have 3 of their tents that are 4x4, 5x5, and 4x8. At least 1 corner per tent is busted and the zipper area needs more attention there is for sure lights leaks on every tent I have every zipper. It’s frustrating because they do have some good equipment but their tents are like the last brand I’d buy. I tried an ac infinity tent for the 1st time and they are a massive improvement to the vivosun tents. Hoping to replace all my vivosun tents one day with better ones but it’s just a lot to move and do and money is tight

1 Like

I also have a 4x8 by them, it doesn’t get much use anymore, the quality just wasn’t there unfortunately.

1 Like

Well this thread seems worth the money vivosun paid for OG sponsorship. Lol.

5 Likes

YUP i agree

1 Like

18 plants 1K MH/HPS with light movers…I had a veg room and flower room…

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine what’s the method behind the madness for the under canopy lighting? Preventing hermies?

Just trying to get as many A buds as possible I’m guessing. Makes a difference when you’re moving packs. Turn those little hash buds into weight you can actually sell for a decent price. Those hanging bulbs down the side always cracked me up. Anyone I knew with those were burnt up. Haha

So my lower popcorn buds are not too airy and a little bit more solid bromigos…

1 Like

Don’t underestimate side bulbs they work.

1 Like

Super aware they work. Haha Just laughing about how everyone I knew who dropped bulbs down the sides had bunt forearms and necks. Not sure where the idea that I thought it didn’t work came from.

2 Likes