How many plants to grow?

Hey guys. I hope all is well with everyone. May I ask a question regarding Leds/watts, # of plants. Im wondering, how many plants? I could grow with the leds in my 10 x 10 room. I have 2 leds from different companies, HLG 600 r spec, Timber Redwood VS 620 Watt. I have 7 gallon Air Pots. I want good yield from each plant. This will pretty much be my first Indoor grow. My 1st indoor garden was a lesson learned. I brought in spider mites on a sunflower plant. I didnt quarantine like I should. So I finally had stop to clean everything. I’m growing Sativas. If that factors in. Thank you for helping me. It’s really appreciated.

5 Likes

I remember a top grower here stating with led lamps you need 30watts draw from supply per square foot.

1 Like

I guess what I’m asking is. What is the max number of plants I could grow, with this setup, in this room, without sacrificing yield?

I wouldn’t think any more than 3/4 plants per light . Lights will probably do a 3x3 space 7 gal pots depending on your grow style and plant size .

3 Likes

If you had access to a shtload of clones …400ish, you could SOG(sea of green) the whole room. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

With those lights you’ve got coverage for a 5x10 canopy. 7gallon grow bags probably do 4 per light.

2 Likes

Not sure this would help. But I have a 3x3 tent and can fit 9 three gallon pots to start but gets way crowded after a little time.

500 watts between two lights(dimmed) in a 5x5 room with six plants vegged for 2 months in five gallon pots I harvested over 18 ounces .

Set it up turn em on and “grow” from there brother you got this

Trial &Error

2 Likes