How much snow ya got?

My city 2hrs ago, still going strong.

https://twitter.com/SgtKoopman/status/1606727359817736192/mediaviewer

3 Likes

Be safe out there everyone!

Several inches of snow and 10 degrees where I come from. Miss the change of seasons,particularly fall, but not the brutal cold, ice, and digging out.

Winters in Central Arizona are much more tolerable. Going to have to mow the lawn.

7 Likes

Temps of 10f with windchill. Fortunately all that precipitation came down as rain.
No snow here.
I appreciate all those snow pictures. They are beautiful to see. Happy I don’t have to shovel it :blush:

2 Likes

How does a person defect into this area :thinking:
Asking for a friend. @Cannabinoid

1 Like

Went out mid-afternoon and shoveled 15”-18” of drifted snow off the back steps/patio for the dogs. Since then, we’ve gotten another couple inches with the prediction of another 1”-4” by this time tomorrow.

Cancelled plans with my family yesterday and the wife’s family today. No one wanted the grandparents out driving on roads with sketchy visibility & hard-packed icy snow & snow drift covered roads.

2 Likes

Sorry in Florida the only snow we get is imported from South America.

4 Likes

The temp broke 0°F today for the first time in 48 hours, but luckily we aren’t seeing quite as much wind as predicted. Still enough to drift close my drive, so I get to deal with that tomorrow. Honestly, I just turned around and walked back to the house when I saw it. At that point I’d already humped 2 loads of wood up to the rack, and I was cold and didn’t want to deal with it …

Still feeling blessed because we have electricity and heat and so many don’t. Stay safe during this storm, and I hope everyone has a merry Christmas

3 Likes

I’ve spoke to many people over the years and they always tell me I’m crazy for wanting this weather… but when you’ve lived between southern California and Northern Arizona you’re entire life you kind of long for this weather. haha I think we had 360 days of bright ass sun shine this year.

1 Like

Jajajajajajaj
LOL!
Colombian snow!

2 Likes

Over 60” of snow so far this winter with over 40” in December. Been a shoveling fool.

2 Likes

Not as much snow… but the weather does bring on plenty of dumb. :rofl:

4 Likes

Snowing at the moment but it’s not really settling but it looks very Christmassy out there :santa:

2 Likes

Well it’s pretty ferocious here in AZ… got all the way down to the 50’s overnight…frigid 65-70 degree afternoons just absolutely drenched in sunshine. Maybe i should build a fire.

4 Likes

@CADMAN drive south, lol. Several of my neighbors winter here from Canada

2 Likes

We lucked out and when the storm hit the cold front stalled so 3 hours was only rain instead of snow. One the other side of the county, 15 miles over it was all snow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

We’ve been having a weird winter in Vermont. Thus far not much snow, and even though we’ll pickup a trace tomorrow it’s gonna be warm again and raining on Friday. I don’t know if Boston’s had any snow yet this winter.

3 Likes

Not much in Nova Scotia yet, maybe an inch after last night.

None yet, in central Florida.

3 Likes

none here either. been 45yrs(1977)!

2 Likes

Quickly dwindling plow mounds here. We haven’t seen more than a half inch at a time since about 2 days after Xmas. We’re unseasonably warm right now in the low-mid 40s.

2 Likes