How my liberty started (again)

I just read zucchini and cucumber are the same specie, you harvest sooner and put in vinegar for zucchini, and there are different varieties depending on the intended use

My bad :pensive: I mistakenly repeated zucchini while thinking about pickle, I used Google translator :confused:
And I guess you will agree pickle and cucumber are same specie ^^ (not variety)

Thanks for correction :relaxed:

1 Like

I also have zucchinis, maybe that’s the reason why I mistook them in translation (I use french as native language, and I apologize for every and any mistake, leading to such a miscomprehension)

1 Like

I have to stop cannabis growing, for a moment , I had an argument with my wife, but I preciously keep my seeds to try a guerrilla grow next year.

I will still do updates for the garden once in a while, and one is coming soon, but for now I have to find a new job pretty fast and to do so, I need to get the driving license so I will be busy, as I said in the first posts but I’ll still share some pictures sometimes :wink:

4 Likes

I will end this topic, and maybe (depending on time left) do another one for non-cannabis plants, I have some strelitzia started, and tomatoes going (different species).
Thanks to those who read me and see you soon :slight_smile: I’ll keep reading OG for a long time ^^
And if I have a chance at growing again, I’ll try to get my seeds from here, and I still have some that I keep for later (I’m an optimistic guy)

1 Like

i fell in love with a woman a long time ago who couldnt stand sleeping in a home with a grow in it. i moved the grow somewhere else, she still didnt like it (i spent a lot of time not at home). we broke up, not long after the boys came by and tore my grow to pieces, i left the country and left growing for a while.
never missed those plants or the money, always missed her.
some day does come around, im a testament to that now all these years later growing again.
keep your head up bro.

1 Like

Hi there, I had long period (since last august) not working because the company i was working in has felt, but I’m soon to be an electrician back again, since it’s lacking in this part of France, I have a diploma of electrician and didn’t want to do little jobs anymore (i’m getting a bit older and want stability).

So I come back with this good news and another one, my mate is pregnant !
And the work on the house is progressing, we fixed the roof which was leaking, fixed bathroom which was leaking too, and we’re placing a glass isolated door between the bedroom and the garden, we will also renew the ceiling, and put a carpet on floor, and lay some floor tile on the covered exterior, right behind the door.

All in all, I’m fine at the moment. Broke but fine.
The raspberry bush i tailored recently told us the timewas good to start seedlings, so we did.

The first germinated ones are daikon radishes, previous year we only had seeds, but a lot of them, and they’re good at germination, as it seems. Also got a lot a basil seeds, we also planted carrots and tomatoes, pepper, pickles :cucumber: And what was on hand ^^

The mint, parsley and strelitzia got well preserved this winter, in a space between house and garden, safe from freezing and with some light, so I put them outdoor to get the sun they missed

!

The ficus ginseng is still alive, looks good :blush:

(Don’t mind the glass jar, it’s for later use, I wanna try a tiny ecosystem in it soon)

I still have the mangrove shooter, but it not in the aquarium anymore, since the fishes passed away (I think it’s the tap water being too much calcareous, or I fed them too much, but mainly the pump died and they ended suffocating :frowning: )

It’s getting some new roots, so it sounds good at least.

Cactus, aloe and succulents are not really growing but not really diying neither

That’s all for today, have a good day everyone and see you soon :slight_smile:
Ps, you’re so right shade, that’s her i would miss the most, not the plants, sometimes we have to make the right choices ^^

1 Like

Oh and i got this driving license :stuck_out_tongue:
And the cannabis plants I started last year managed to survive, despite a ridiculous closet, so I’ll transplant them in bugger pots and give some pictures soon

1 Like

Nice setup and plants. I love the variety.

Got a few in my garden, I’ll definitely be around for the show… K+

2 Likes

Nice, Indeed.
It seems you get a hotter climate, I’ll update when a get back home in some days :slight_smile: