How to Change Your Mind Netflix Documentary

I watched this four part documentary on Netflix last night. Author Michael Pollan explores the history and uses of psychedelics, including LSD, psilocybin, MDMA and mescaline. There usage in addressing PTSD, anxiety and other mental health related issues. Anyone that has access to Netflix should check it out. :v:

36 Likes

My wife watched it now and wants me to grow mushrooms.

13 Likes

24 Likes

Micro and Macro dosing psilocybin has completely changed my life. I literally would not leave my space and had to barricade my bedroom door in order to NOT SLEEP for years. It was a little over a year after I started titrating high potency cannabis oil that I learned how to grow my own psilocybin and started Macro /Micro dosing strains that I grew. I encourage everyone to do this today. It’s Magical how both cannabis and psilocybin has changed my life. It’s like an Emotional/Neurological hardboot and Fresh Start. Like the fresh start function on Windows. Peace. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I would like to know where to get the Spores from.

4 Likes

I get mine from Mushly never been burned

4 Likes

I’ve ordered from sporenite.com. the first time I grew them it was only enough for her. I’m probably use them again. Was 10.00 a syringe Last I knew.

5 Likes

Yes they look safe. Thanks bro.

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS, BRO, very pleased you discovered what worked/works for you…LIFE REBORN!! Wishing m-a-n-y more peaceful days, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Great show (and made me want to gain access to everything described… LOL)

Unrelated but ethnobotanicals are my thing. If anyone wants/needs some direction on mush cultivation, I know a few things.

I also have spores (for microscopy, of course) if folks need them.

9 Likes

I started with “Mazatapec” superb healer and visionary strain easy to grow Peace

5 Likes

We watched those over the weekend. Real cool stuff. Amazing stuff that more people need to watch. These plants can really help people, and most of the war on drugs was all lies.

Hamilton’s Pharmicopia is another series that’s similar, and also worth watching!

10 Likes

The spores by themselves are totally legal to posses and buy from places like:

Sporeworks

The Shroomery

10 Likes

Ive bought some cambodian b+ goldcaps off of sporeworks they come in a syringe it was in like 2006 and i was like 16 but they were legit i think i just sent them cash in a envelope at the time :grinning:

I wanted to experience each as I watched the documentary. I have experienced some things, as we all have, that I would like to reset my mind.

3 Likes

heres some interesting studies

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/stories/mushrooms_quit_smoking.html

3 Likes

don’t know if these were covered in the documentary but these are certainly of importance on the subject of mushrooms and shroom useage

I live outside of Denver and witnessed it change a fellow brother from the terror of some bad PTSD from bomb disposal unit and I have been making his microdose capsules for almost a year and he started with the university as a trial tester and never got the consistency and I use different strains depending on the person and what they use it for an I find from.6 to ,8 grams seems to get pretty good results from the people I’ve been able to help and it’s so easy to grow spores it’s just getting good at picking before the vails start opening but I think it’s gonna be a big deal with more time and results but Mr Fun-guy is a great Dude The Doc

6 Likes

I’m glad you put this thread up @Tejas :+1:

I just finished watching the last part (mescaline) and I’m planning on re-watching and taking notes.

This is well worth watching!

Cheers
G

7 Likes

They have had a few good shows about fungus.

2 Likes