Psychedelic drugs have taught me more than science ever could

Ive gone on some decent mushroom trips in my time. Each and every one of them was a Mind opening experience that shaped me as an individual. I’ve gone off in the woods on my own and ate 7 Gs of fungus. When you wake up on the other side your life becomes clear. Goals. Feelings. Fears, worrries all these things are better understood after a good trip.

Anyone else feel what I’m saying?

23 Likes

Loud and clear!!!

9 Likes

Very much so , my son and I had 7 grams each last year on a beach and pulled the fabric of life apart

10 Likes

@livingthedream Did you guys see the grid ? And curious how old is your son and yourself if you don’t mind?

4 Likes

Definitely! Buddy just gifted me a couple rainbow gel tabs. Time for an excursion in the woods! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@Mongobongo
No I didn’t see the grid mate ? Curious as to what the grid is now tbh how many grams does it take lol
What we saw was lines of light rippling along the leading edge of the waves rolling in like pulses
( heartbeats ) extremely still night And the sand had a musical tone as the water washed in and out
I was 48 at the time
My son was 21 - this was on his birthday in September last year . has had a lasting effect on our relationship In truth

13 Likes

Definitely remember the wave like pulses many time for me as well . Love the me some fungus it’s been about ten years :thinking:

4 Likes

yea man i have felt what you have felt nuthin any better than a shroom trip may be drop some good lsd psychedelic r grate just was told not to do to much so i use medium amount about 2-3 times a year.i smoke pot all day and most of night i wish i had the B do do psychedelic like that…

6 Likes

Loved shrooms in earlier years. Not so much for the last 20 or so. Believe I incorporated their lessons and now I think they just expose edges. Truths that I would just as soon ignore. Truth riding waves of nausia. Had a couple rough nights in the desert.

I’ve been mildly weed high all day everyday for a few months. Taking a tolerance break now, for a week, to better assess the current harvest. Shitty couple of days despite getting cool beans in the mail.
Talk about exposed truths. Pot has become part of my reward system. Come-on Saturday!

Girlfriend thinks I should look into Ayahuasca.

7 Likes

I love shrooms . Ive thought about Ayahuasca many times and my wife has said no no many times . Lol

5 Likes

Im hoping to get to this stage! I just harvested my first couple big tubs with around 50g dry. Ground into microdoses i’ve been taking for a couple weeks. Doing a drip every now and then, still working up towards doing a full 3.5g dose :smile:

5 Likes

I ate 9 grams once . Now that was something . Impossible to explain what happened . :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I would love to try a big dose one day, but Im not a big fan of diving into the deep-end when it comes to my consciousness :laughing: baby steps for me

3 Likes

Well I hope you get there someday . It can be an amazing experience . :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s in the sky at night. It’s like centimetre paper lines. Sky becomes a grid pattern.

If you have some really good mushrooms white, blue and fuzzy you could get there with 5 g probably :smiley::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Got this in the vault same paper I took a couple weeks ago next time just one hit or oneish not sure how high the guy was who drew the lines on but there kinda big :joy:

7 Likes

Always loved acid , I agree they are on the large side but hey
In for a penny in for a pound
Years ago my friends and I used to have acid parties where everybody dropped at the same time , We used to double them and buckle up for the ride
Always had a lot of pre rolled J’s ready to balance out if needed. Simply because ain’t nobody gunna be able to twist one up when you are that twisted …were the best parties of all time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Heck yeah.
I do 4g psilocybin trips a couple times a year.
It repairs my soul and increases my empathy for other people.
Gives me insight into many things related to people, and the universe.
I always feel like a healed and better person.

7 Likes

It’s been a long long time but for me all the things I understood, epiphanies I had, truths realized during the trip disappeared (for the most part) after returning to the “normal” world.

4 Likes

Well this could mean only one thing. Need to eat em again :joy:

6 Likes