How to get up to 1,5 GPW with basic system and 600w HPS

Usually i make 2-3 flushes per round.

1st- ( only sometimes ) new coco, not always is new coco clear as it should be
2nd- few days after switch to flower. Around 10-15th day
3th- when i see yellow tips or spots. Around 35-45

4 Likes

yes i think SOG is most productive growing style, if you jam 100 clones in a 4x4 ebb/flow and only get 7g off each plant it’s still fast 700g

4 Likes

Hello Kvakos, do you plan to share photos from ending of the flowering phase? :thumbsup:

2 Likes

legalcanada - this isnt SOG.

From technical view, this system is much more easier to build and maintance at same productivity,maybe more.

Joe- YES :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please do, I wanna see these ladies in their prime brother…cleavage and bush shots are greatly appreciated! :wink:

Edit: also where can I find these bending knees at? Is there another term for them?

2 Likes

Ok, but first of all i have to answer questions i get all the time.

How my hydro setup looks and works. i hope that these photos will be good answer.

9 Likes

Is that pump to the right for recirculation? And I assume the other side valve is for a res flush?

Yeap,for circulation

2 Likes

well said…

very nice skills shown by @Kvakos … I ran drip lines with coco for 2 or 3 years… if you don’t mind I’d like to ask a few questions…

How big is your reservoir?
Are you topping off your reservoir? if so how?

Coco is awesome isn’t it?

2 Likes

Reservoir´s capacity is about 90 litres. dimensions around 98x85x15cm (roughly from head).

I dont know what you mean by “topping off my reservoir”. :confused:

Coco is the best medium IHMO. generaly for newbies :slight_smile:

1 Like

topping off = filling up

i thought that :smiley: but it was so simple question which is answered above that i thought it has to be something else :smiley:

Of course that i am topping off reservoir :smiley: and is exactly described above when using fast plug and valves.

there aren’t many options how it can be done. you plug in inlet water to fast plug, you close valve to drip system and open valve to big pump,so inlet water goes through it into reservoir.

1 Like

Right on, I’ve never seen the good side of much air rotation in the room. It means more evaporation-> more watering.

1 Like

10 Likes

Nicely grown! Do you plan to trim lower branches?

Is that UV tube an experiment or are you getting visible improvements with it?

3 Likes

Yes, i do ALWAYS trim lower branches.It is much more better than trim upper leaves!

3 Likes

Hi there,

these pics are from 23th day of flower.

As you can see bending knees did their job.

i will show UV comparison later

14 Likes

They are looking great!

1 Like

How much pruning do you do to your lower leaves to ensure proper ventilation? Can you snap a clear pic of stalks?

1 Like

I do not cut lower brachnes due proper ventilation. I do it for better yields and buds.

Above i described that your plants should have 6-8 branches each, using bending knees to make these branches in same level.

Everything else you can cut down.

photo 11th day of flower.

You can do that from 10th-20th day of flower. Few braches in few days. You will avoid plant stress that way.

ALSO i highly recommend to use yellow sticky notes as indicator and bug prevention!

ALSO lift up smaller plants

4 Likes