How to navigate Overgrow forum?

Actually it would be interesting to know whether you guys use “old-shool category list” /categories for browsing topics?

I am from 90% using /latest topics.

• Often
  • Time to time
  • Never

0 voters

1 Like

Kinda what i guess i remember, go to catagory, find topic, read, study, apply

Actually I usually just ended clicking “Get new posts” over and over :wink:

Great thing with Discourse is way to be notified about any replies or mentions (or likes ;)) through subsciption of topics and categories. You can also mute some not to show to you on /latest.

Nobody is getting banned.

People here actually leave and then comeback, people gotta have their dose of Overgrow daily…

And ON TOPIC, i never go to categories. One of the main reasons i like overgrow so much…

Latests for me…

At first I didn’t like it… but now that i’m more familiar with the forum software, I find myself using /latest more often than /categories. If I need to find a specific tag or category, I switch to the /category view. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for confirmation :slight_smile: I use /latest to get quick view of what is happening… and as you say… second I use fulltext search :mag: to find particular topics and /categories when search fails, because I’m not able to guess correct keywords used :slight_smile:

But we’ll see how we cope with increasing number of posts… So any input on which tab are you using to navigate is welcome!

In following topic:

That is exactly how i do it, first latests and then search. Like a format in which to do things…

1 Like

Let’s follow up on this discussion in single topic: