How to transport safely? Is vacuumizing a good idea?

Can’t say where exactly but I might hide it under the jumper cables or something.

Vacuum might squish your buds and take off trichrome. You can get stash cans/bags that seal air tight and remove smell. It works but I’d only vacuum low grade, just my opinion.

2 Likes

I have seen crushed bud from a vacuum seal before, but it was only a little crushed.

Most (maybe all) vacuum sealers have a manual feature where you can choose how tight you want it. No need to vacuum it to death :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both true :wink:

1. this is all for personal use & sharing, so “bag appeal” is irrelevant to me. long-term storage/preservation is the goal for the bulk of my harvest.

2. it’s possible to seal the packages without a perfect vacuum & leave the buds in good shape by using manual control of the sealer. it takes practice & I honestly would rather have slightly 'bricked buds with better terps & moisture content than unmolested & drier ones(like in the dispensary). this is another reason for me to leave the buds less manicured/untrimmed-- the stuff acts like a shield. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help folks. :four_leaf_clover: :blue_car:

:evergreen_tree:

Vacuum seal wipe down entire outside of bag with Lysol wipes vacuum seal in second bag spray down with ozium

1 Like

Under the spare tire …or along back wheel well the carpet in the trunk normally pulls away from this area easily … the key is to put back everything like it was from the factory and if you have those interior clips that break or discolor easily (gm,ford,Honda) buy a replacement set to keep it looking factory fresh

1 Like

A locked bed liner tool box requires a search warrant if locked . Just make sure it’s turkey bagged and vac sealed . Same as having it packaged as mail . Takes a warrant to open mail

2 Likes

Interesting Thank you!

btw, do you know if packages get scanned for drugs? By dogs? Or not at all maybe?

Not a question to be asked in public as we aren’t in the business of committing felonies and having our doors kicked in by LEO

Maybe @LemonadeJoe needs to look at this whole thread and see if it even needs to be here

3 Likes

My bad… :blush:

:evergreen_tree: :innocent:

I agree with @toastyjakes… Our subject should be growing, not trafficking…

1 Like

No dispute. :slight_smile: Just the awkward reality of California and quasi-legality. I personally disdain commerce & Cannabis, and in this case there is none. Just one OGer trying to share with another.

As a side note, Cannabis is legal (to posess) from Mexico to Alaska all along the Pacific coast. Carrying it from region to region is not at all clear & probably remains highly debatible.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Apologies was having a flashback to my “traditional” marijuana days

1 Like

many stuff that should be legal is not legal. and stuff that should be illegal is legal… Even if some form of possession is legal you still easily might get into trouble (without knowing it sometimes, but that doesnt matter to the cops). I think its really difficult to discuss the related topics to growing without getting in grey or illegal areas (in many countries of the world). I prefer to get informations about the dangers, so to be better safe than sorry. In my experience it is best to know as much as possible about police. They will treat you like a dangerous criminal and use everything against you. Without knowing anything about the dangers, you are a sheep which gets led into slaughterhouse :smiley: Look at the condition of the world.

And we get that, maintaining the “no trades or sale or shipment of final product, including flowering clones”, is something to keep everyone here safe…

Yes there are places where it is legal to do that but there are places where it isn’t as well, so that rule has to stand (as much as it sucks) until all are legally able to smoke it, ship it, throw it out in a crowd with a t shirt cannon, etc lol

5 Likes

ahhhh ok sorry if that is an explicit rule of the board. But does it mean also discussing about these topics theoretically is not allowed?

I heard the board was shut down in earlier times? has it something to do with that?

1 Like

:point_up_2: NOW we’re talking! :clap: :joy:

:evergreen_tree: budkakke

3 Likes