Howard's Hunt for Headstash

If you run the Goji please check the males out I’m telling you there’s some studs in those.

5 Likes

Pulled all the plumbing apart and gave it a quick cleaning, and replaced all of the drip lines. Gonna finish out the run with just open drip lines.

Everything seems to be working again.

11 Likes

Pretty freaking excited about these new arrivals!

Apollo 13 x Apollo 11
Nigerian Sunshine x Granny Skunk

22 Likes

Nice score the gorilla arm beast should be interesting.

6 Likes

Nice @Howard.Crane! What are you starting first?

@SCJedi- are you selling your gear? Just tried doing a google for synergy genetics, and looks like theres a synergy that specializes in autos. That you too?

3 Likes

That Apollo cross is definitely gonna be first. I’m a huge fan of Apollo, so I’m really looking forward to it :grinning:

Those are also supposed to be in “the April box”, so they should be going around at some point. I happened to snag this particular pack from responding to this post:

7 Likes

Oh man those are going to be good. I hope sc jedi can get his seeds back from the Apollo run he did so they can be distributed.

6 Likes

Got me a pack en route. Should be here this afternoon. Thanks for the hard work my friend.

5 Likes

Sweet, I hope you find something good in them!

Feel free to post up pics here when you get around to growing them out :grinning:

4 Likes

thanks that’s very generous of you. I obviously missed out since the site shows them as out of stock, but I am sure that whoever got them from you and @Sebring will have some great plants to run

2 Likes

I had no idea they’d go that quickly. If I had, I’d probably have asked if he’d list them at a time when more people were online. I was just excited to get them out, I guess :grinning:

I already sent in most of them, but I’ll see if I have any more I can spare to send. It wouldn’t be much, and given how generous he is with the seed counts it would probably only make up maybe a dozen packs, but…

I’ve also got some Zak Haze seeds I wanna send in, but I need to do a run with them first to determine whether they got cross pollinated with Orange Goji, or whether it’s 100% reversed Zak Haze as intended. Those are next in line when the cabinet is free.

8 Likes

I think it is awesome that you shared them and that they went quickly, and your future projects sound amazing, and I am looking forward to following along

4 Likes

I’ll share with ya my monkey friend. Just say the word and I’ll send em your way.

5 Likes

GG4 RIL and Oregon Huckleberry

I’m still going to be kicking off the flood pump by hand as needed for the time being, but this is sure a whole lot easier than hand watering with a turkey baster lol :grinning:

15 Likes

Are you seeing the phenotype difference in the GG seedlings?

1 Like

Tony was talking about his gorilla bubble phenos and not the GG4 RIL phenos…

3 Likes

I do have one runt that I’m probably going to cull in the next week if it doesn’t turn around, but that doesn’t seem to me to be a phenotypical difference, and could have any number of causes.

Otherwise, so far they seem remarkably uniform between this batch and the last. I’ll try to get some pics up soonish.

3 Likes

My runt came around. Took a little longer but it caught up.

2 Likes

Hey @Howard.Crane. Hows it going man? Just wanted to say maybe give the runt some time. I noticed my runt reeks of fuel way more than the bigger girl. I just flipped them to flower so not sure how she will produce but she definitely smells good.

2 Likes

I’ll keep it for the time being, although I suspect it’s going to get crowded out in that limited space.

I guess we’ll see :grinning:

3 Likes