Huckleberry Soda & East Coast Sour Soda IN - A Shed O' Tents

Shit. We’ll it was worth it. She purty.

2 Likes

Even with this small amount the better half isnt thrilled with the smell. And Ive got a bunch of autos about to come down. So coming tomorrow to this closet, a 36x20x63 drying tent I just ordered and a 4" carbon filter and fan I already had.

Big number is humidity. Little is freedom degrees.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I go through that same dance with my lady every year when it’s time to bring in the outdoor plants. It starts as “oh wow they’re so pretty!” And ends as “the whole house smells like weed, how much longer until it’s all in jars?”

2 Likes

Getting a weird size that should fit in the closet.

2 Likes

Defoliated and pollenation.

They were thirsty and fed right after. Think I only photographed 2 of em. Will get a shot later this evening after and see how they took it.

At day 25 flower.

5 Likes

If you want something ‘quick and cheerful’ for drying, check out a ‘large wardroom box’ from U-haul. I think they are 2’x 2’x 4’.

Cheers

G

2 Likes

Really was an excuse to get another grow tent I can repurpose and use for other purposes later. Shhhhh.

3 Likes

My house reaks right now… I had workers here for my woodstove chimney yesterday. The better half lights a candle in the kitchen to hide the scent… I spark up a joint in the living room while the guy is fixing the ceiling. She’s like WTF? I’m chill just like “well it IS legal to possess and smoke? Fuck covering it up, add on more and make them think it’s the joint and nothing else” she had that aha moment right then :smiley:

Oh and a 48x24x60 tent arrives Monday. Just for drying… using a govee temp hygrometer and a mini humidifier, mini dehumidifier, and 4"fan with carbon, it’s gonna be the dialed in to the degree and percent I want automatically, I want this curing automated as much as possible. Now if I can automate boutique trim work I’m all set

7 Likes

My lifesaver selection does that too.

1 Like

So I have a pack of these SBT that I got from BOG as a freebie a couple years ago. I can’t wait to run them. Since they are a BMR cross I thought I’d show you our keeper cut of BMR so you can look for the traits on the off chance they turn up. She’s a short stocky girl and as she goes into flower the stems go dark purple and so do the undersides of the leaves.

14 Likes

BOG SBT seem happy.

LSD Auto about to be chopped. A few more autos about to be done. That will give the SBT some room to spread their wings.

9 Likes

5 points to the house of the OG member who can guess whay caused this issue. I know what happened, just seeing what the detectives can guess without all the clues.

3 Likes

light burn from a foliar or something?

2 Likes

Close. But too round about. I see where youre going from the circles.

2 Likes

Dropped some chemical on it while watering ?

2 Likes

Man, that’s a stumper, it’s gotta be some kind of outside influence and not a nutrient related issue right? Leaf miners? Or caterpillars maybe? I’m grasping at straws now I think

I’m guessing bleach was splashed on the poor girl.

Definitely keeping us in suspense.

Hydrogen peroxide?

1 Like