Hunting through the Beans

I’m shocked because of it being from a hermied plant

1 Like

Spring Variety Outdoor Grow! Thread title coming…

1 Like

Not gonna be breeding with it, certainly… but could be fun to grow for yield sometimes, with fem seeds.

I’m using it for head stash myself , plan to press most of it

Hermies can be controlled cuz. I’d put them in one of my ‘isolation’ rooms aka spare bedrooms with HPS lights lol All you gotta do is keep an eye on them and any time you see (IF you see) any pods…pluck em!

Plus, ALL of the seeds might not herm ya know lol

2 Likes

Don’t worry if the 15 spots get full , im sure there will be plenty to do more spots for people .

Yeah thats what happened to me I didnt see any pods , but I’m also usually baked when caring for the plants lol

1 Like

Should know in about a week if the mw pollinated the skunk #1, deep challenger, mauy thai or sweet tart also

2 Likes

@Donnie
Finally got on a list. Thanks for letting me know how it works.
I’m an idiot :crazy_face:
Thanks for the beans also. I will take both but really want to hunt the c99x

2 Likes

You’re not an idiot I didn’t know how to do it my first time either. You are welcome to both just as everyone else is as well

2 Likes

Spot #4 is empty, not sure if someone got booted off the list or something

1 Like

I was editing and a name got doubled

1 Like

Are you in Canada by any chance?

I’m in the U.S.

Did we have any others interested outside of the US and Canada

1 Like

@Astrodude I still see you’re signed up good

Idid, I dumbied up and responded to Canadian Offering thread, Dope, Go figure

1 Like

And thank you, I am sourcing property in Michigan now, will be there by spring solstice!
Spring Variety Grow.

1 Like

Awesome congratulations

Ok is see @Pawsfodocaws filled the last spot . So I currently have the c99 drying it should be ready this weekend and I’ll dig out the seeds and check the Maui wowie shim should be ready to chop this weekend. I’ll send out those who only wanted the c99 x , those who wanted both or the mw I’ll keep everyone updated here on the drying so everyone will be notified when they are being sent out .

@Pawsfodocaws is that both strains or the mw x c99 cross

3 Likes