Hunting through the Beans

I hope I’m not confused, these aren’t testers are they? If so I won’t have room for a while.

Both strains sounded good.

1 Like

Nope not testers, these are for people to do as they wish . I mean don’t get me wrong if someone was to hunt through them and find a true male and female I’d love a pack back but it’s not a must or anything .

3 Likes

Good deal, hey I’m lucky to have grabbed that last spot. Appreciate it @Donnie .

Paws

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll have more availabile I just didn’t want to have to tell someone sorry I ran out

2 Likes

Ok envelopes are all labeled with screen name ans selection, once the bean are in the coin flips they will go out . The c99 selections should go out Monday or Tuesday as long as nothing comes up .

1 Like

i have found absolute fire from hermies back in the day. my best plant i ever grew was from one. and there gonna be fems most likely so i can see why ppl are interested. if they werent 11+ week strains i would also be in there

1 Like

Are you scared of a 11+ week strain or just don’t have the patience for it lol

1 Like

patience lol i will run c99 in the future as a bucket list grow my gg4 is a 10 weeker as usually as long as i like to go but if something is to good not to grow and longer id make time lol

I’ll let you know how the arakku valley is since it’s like 14 or 16 + weeks lol

2 Likes

indeed pls do lmao. you nut!

1 Like

Not going to lie, the length of time is wearing on my patience lol

1 Like

just wait till u get to 14 weeks and it looks like it needs another week… and then another… then you say f it and chop at 17 weeks :rofl:

2 Likes

Naw this is all for seed

2 Likes

aawwww @Donnie cheers man ya put me in all proper like with me little flag and everything thanks man
one love

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

I’m about to start shucking seeds for you fine folks of OG.

4 Likes

What kinda beanstalk?
@Donnie

Ok I stopped counting at 400 which is the bottom pile. So I know I definitely have plenty c99 x mw beans . Now tomorrow I will start shucking the Maui wowie seeds after the dr appointment depending on what they say .

12 Likes

That’s a lot of beans good
Job

1 Like

Well that shucks… Had to sorry

2 Likes