Hunting through the Beans

Okay @OGSince03 is slacking he is the last one lol must be at work.

Well it shows he posted 42 min ago but still no word so I sent a pm

Ok I tracked him down , these will be getting the post office tomorrow

Ok folks All packages have been mailed

4 Likes

Many thnx cuz I look forward to growing them out!

2 Likes

Thank you good sir :grinning:

I hope some of you that grow them out hunt for a true male and female to reproduce .

2 Likes

you read my mind cuz lol
that’s about the only way I got beans for many years now. Or at least until just this past year, here on OG

2 Likes

I’d sure love a few beans from them when people find them

1 Like

And that TOO is right outta my mouth before I could give it voice! When given seeds, I always try to give the person some of the results of any crosses I do with them beans ll

It’s the Maui wowie I’m more interested due to trying to keep that line going. But I think the c99 cross will be some good stuff itself .

1 Like

You got it cuz. If anything in the way of ‘nuptials’ occur lol you’ll be a proud grandpa! and get some babies to hold lol

1 Like

Packaged everyone 20 ish seeds of the strains they wanted so hoping that will give plenty to hunt through

2 Likes

Well, hopefully there is a boy in them thar beans :wink: :+1:

I have more if not lol

1 Like

I get a high ratio of girls when seeds are dropped, I usually have to change conditions a bit to get a significant number of boys lol

You’ll have to watch the hermie traits too. But you have plenty more experience than me .

Yep lol I know how to handle then sneaky little shits!

1 Like

Good deal . My ideal goal is to try and save the 79 Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno .

2 Likes

If I find a male, you’ll be the first to hear about it.