Hush's hidey hole

Is it a cross you made or is it a commercial strain? Sounds good. Everyone should have good night time go to.

2 Likes

It’s an F2 that I made from a commercial strain. I plan on inbreeding it for stabilization. The plan is to do one line that selects for the BC Kush heritage, and one line that selects for the Northern Lights heritage.

4 Likes

Sounds fantastic, I have jars and jars of nothing but lightning reefer right now and have been dying to find a straight up tranquilizer.

3 Likes

I finally sampled #3 tonight, and this is my jam! I love it. It smells like rubber and fuel, it’s greasy, and it lit me up like fire. I honestly can’t wait to grow this one out again, seedless. It would make a fantastic scrog.

The high on this one is the most euphoric by far. Not that that matters much, but it’s always a nice little bullet point. The body high is sort of vibrating and buzzing. The head high is just enough to feel a little giggly, but not anxious or paranoid. It’s definitely noticeable. But the body high is where it’s at. I’m not really noticing my neck problem at the moment. I also feel it heavily in my eyeballs, which I now associate with CBG, so that makes me think this one would test higher for CBG if I bothered to test it. It gives me the munchies too, which is something I only associate with old school (for me, 90s) strains. It’s just an all around, balanced high, with a heavy emphasis on relaxation and remaining in one place. But I think I wouldn’t call this one narcotic, like the first two. I could watch a movie or a documentary on this one. The first two were rocket ships to dreamland.

7 Likes

My new megagarden was delivered yesterday. I plan on doing an unboxing kind of thing later on tonight, possibly including a video, so stay tuned for that if anyone is interested. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

If you do a video, please do post a link. I’ve got a buddy who’s going to be starting up a closet grow soon that would be very interested in a prebuilt system like the megagarden.

4 Likes

Day 24 in the 3x3. Defoliated, second trellis added, and light raised to its maximum height.

13 Likes

Looks like you filled that space up pretty good. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah it became less of a scrog though. Oh well. I’ll still tuck a little bit more but it’s mostly colas in there now.

4 Likes

I pollinated some branches in the 3x3 today. I also did a little more tucking under the top screen.

7 Likes

That looks excellent with great coverage

2 Likes

The 2x2 tent has been reset. There is a single Nepal Jam seed germinating in there now.

12 Likes

The seed has become the seedling.

10 Likes

Hey hush, are you going to ScrOG this one? I’m really interested to see how you scrog without topping.

I’ve been emailing Ace about some of their strains and they told me not to top this one. I’ve seen your ScrOGs where you didn’t top but I’m definitely paying attention to this one!

2 Likes

Haha, yeah the guy from Ace tells me that all the time about his strains and I always scrog them anyway, lol. Yes, I’ll be throwing a screen over this one, you betcha. I’m a little nervous about how long it might take to fill the screen, but it’s okay since I’ll have a nice harvest from the 3x3 in a few weeks that should last me a long time. But who knows, maybe I’ll get a branchy pheno.

2 Likes

Did another defoliation on the Bubba Hash plants today. It is unfuckingruly in there.

15 Likes

Will you screen this one but not top it, or you top it anyways?

Those are some tall plants for having bubba… !!! You think stretch is finally over for those?

2 Likes

Amazing grow! Been enjoying watching it unfold.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the stretch is over, yeah. And I don’t really understand your first question, but there’s no topping going on in here.

2 Likes

Sorry for lack of clarity. Just wondering if you were going to top the Nepal Jam or ScrOG it without topping it :slight_smile: Either way I’m excited to see what happens!

2 Likes