Hypro amnesia

Cannapot is good and also the auctions. Why don’t you buy them directly from superseeds?

1 Like

Superstrains only had FEMS and it was.like a slalom getting through their process, then I when finally was done my discount had expired so I said fukit.

I have a bad attitude

1 Like

Try locating some of USCs Amnesia Hypro IBL

Or some crosses made with the IBL :fire:

I would try these as it’s the same cross made by Soma on his amnesia haze, funky As hell I could imagine…

Or these !! Sadly they’re out of stock but pure fire

3 Likes

Yea a friend offered.me some.amnesia haze he for as freebies from seed supreme but I have no idea what they are…it seems there are lots of.kinds.of.amnesia

If I get a good.male.I.might look into some.FEMS.later tho

Did anyone grow these out yet?

1 Like

Hey StocktonT, I sure did, the ones from Seedheaven, Flower Power Seedbank. IMHO, I grew out the Hypro Widow 13, and the Amnesia Star. Some of the best beans for cheap prices, I think both came to for $67.00 with freebies.
Found a Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain pic, right when I culled her. An escobar tribute, zanzibar maybe.

Amnesia Star

Hypro Widow 13

Most excellent smoke, excellent colors, one of my best buys ever in the seed world. I kind of feel sorry for folks getting all FOMO’ed up and paying extravagant prices for FAR lessor genetics than these are.
I did at one time myself.

6 Likes

Cool, is the first one the Amnesia Hy-Pro? As I understand it you didn’t grow The Real Seed Company’s (Kwik Seeds) version (Amnesia Hy-Pro F2 1998-2002)?

Your pictures look very nice, well done and thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Hey StocktonT,
Second pic a pair of AS, in tubs.
I do have Real Seeds in my favorite list, I’ve not purchased any of their seeds.
Loved running them…may go back revisit those remaining beans.
My folks on our gift list LOVED both of them.
Take care!

1 Like

Ok cool! I was curious as I have a couple of packs of the Amnesia Hy-pro from TRSC/Kwik but not grown any of it yet. I bet your friends on that list love it, looks tasty and dank, great job!

1 Like

I grew some amnesia fem freebies from super strains (hypro goes by super strains now) years ago and I remember it being pretty good even though I was a shit grower lol. My smell description was lemon lime bubblegum nail polish remover (acetone like smell)

@webeblzr those crosses look nice. I might have to give em a try sometime. Some of em are on sale for even cheaper atm too. I need more money so I can continue buying seeds like crazy :stuck_out_tongue: I think I have the berrydawg from them. I got some freebies awhile back when buying em and I think it was accidentally mislabeled. Ended up with the biggest plant in smallest pot I’ve ever grown. It was 6.5ft or higher in a small solo cup. My suspicion is that it was the cobra. After about 8 weeks I just tossed the plant. Didn’t want to deal with a possibly 20+ week strain at the time.

1 Like

Still have some f1 hypro amnesia seeds from 2012 in the fridge ^^ need to pop this before it’s dont pop anymore ^^
have a few f3 and f6 from USC aswell, it was an hypro repro made by JGL one the breeder of USC.

4 Likes

Someone needs to grow the amnesia fems from Super Strains… :man_shrugging: The level of stature of this strain, its heritage, and still available from the cup winning source and no documented grows or feedback here? :crazy_face:

I will say, I grew amnesia auto from seedsman and it was a rock hard little lemon crystal factory of potent bud. The biggest one was really nice and got smoked fast, the smaller more Christmas tree like one with fluffier buds was smoked before it was cured, it was like lemon heads meet natural lemon meets cotton candy. The natural lemon part is what lingered on your tongue, but you only got sour lemon candy on the inhale. I’m a sucker for haze

So maybe that’s why, there’s a lot of good random amnesia seeds out there?

I know, people just forget to post grows and smoke reports :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, seems like they should be top of the list and reproduced :v::joy:

1 Like

I got some super strains amnesia as freebies and grew em out in 2017 but could only find one crappy pic. Was new to growing back then (not smoking) but didn’t own any proper equipment for years to come.

Was lemon/lime/hazy/with a hint of bubblegum. It has some acetone like smell to it during the grow that unfortunately went away when it was dried.

5 Likes