I always seem to miss out on these seed giveaways

Yeah I dove right into breeding. I wish I had the room/ facilities to grow more than 1 or 2 seed runs per year but one room is all I got and I’m not willing to play with possible cross contamination. I think I still have about a dozen lines I want to do an increase on, because I was either gifted only 1 or 2 seeds or that’s what I have left and I would like to keep those lines. Although I think DJ Short’s “Potent and Productive Mix#4” might be the next seed run.

4 Likes

BIG SHOUT OUT TO @RookieBuds for a slurricane and slurricaneXchernobyl bean package!!! Looking forward to these baddboys on my next grow!!

2 Likes

@RookieBuds is working with , and creating, what looks to be straight :fire:. . Your going to be growing some great genetics.
Heres one of @joheimgrohen’s Froberry autos, my brother just harvested. Its in a 10 gallon fabric pot, for size reference.

6 Likes

HMU when you get some of those Trop poison. I’d love that I’m my garden.

4 Likes

Grreeeaaaattttt googolmoogle!!! Holy purple pants batman!!!

Those are my choice color nuggs right there!!!

2 Likes

Shout out to @Tracker for an excellent seed pack!!! I love the clever design!!!

5 Likes

Dang dude all of those look :fire::fire::fire: I’m going to try my hand at selfing some seeds for the first time soon! Going to use Jack the Ripper pollen on some CSI girls .

3 Likes

BIIGGG SHOUT OUT TO @joheimgrohen

Big thank you for the plethora of seeds!!!