I AM Bongholio™

Hey @Kasper he didn’t get his power cut off for non payment. He lives in Texas. They had a huge power failure due to cold weather.

4 Likes

Well maybe I’m mistaken. I thought he was caught in the Texas freeze that knocked the power out. If you don’t want to be active here, well that’s your choice. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

call me cynical, or perhaps an asshole, but I’ve seen a scam like this. It helps to pull it on christmas or just before.

Yes, there was something weird, but he was the victim instead … :expressionless:

no no I’m talking about the kasper thing. Just read what he said but instead slap a label on the side of it. i mean like…kasper shows up the friendly ghost and wants to extract money? Am I the only cynical fucker left alive?

2 Likes

If there’s no way now we can help TBK, what’s the use of wondering about Kasper intentions? Please keep in mind that complicated sentences and language like yours always bring me to confusion icon_e_confused|nullxnull, I may not understand what you wanted to say …

1 Like

kasper
of course it was a reference to a comic and a cartoon I seen on tv.

5 Likes

sorry about those last posts, people, I almost died. I mean literally almost died and typed in a bunch of gibberish.

2 Likes

I figured you were peaking on some of that fantastic bubble hash you make…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

lol I didn’t really mean anything by that @Kasper it was just the ruminations of the human mind deprived of energy to keep it alive. I’ve done and said way worse in the past to real people in the real world, it sucks.

2 Likes

Glad you’re still alive :grin:, once we know a person even this distant way it is easy to ignore when he doesn’t act as usual, we all have a bad day now and then, keep it up … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

hah hah I was really disappointed when I got up and read what I had typed in here. It’s like fuuuck and those were almost my final words to humanity, what a joke. Some garbage about casper the friendly ghost, extracting money and richie rich. It almost made sense!!! Anyways right after I had posted that garbage I collapsed and was found in the fetal position, I think it was the 1 hour walk that almost killed me. When I could type again I typed in the apology. I decided to leave that garbage up there so people can get a real insight into some of the crazy things that can happen to a guy like me who seems so normal on the outside.

5 Likes

I’ve read too many of your posts to fall for that. Who gets to decide what is “normal” anyway?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

8 Likes

yo…normal for ME. lol!

3 Likes

Normal or Abby Normal :laughing:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

here’s the thing, ok. We all had tried to help him, but the problems were internal. Nothing to do with growing weed, because George was right, he got banned for saying “things” and doing “things”, so he is definitely beyond our ability to help.

2 Likes

I just saw the post why he was banned. I didn’t know we could be banned for pm’s. I thought those were private between the two people. Now I can’t be honest in a pm? I read all the rules when I joined. I better go refresh my memory it is forgetful these days.

2 Likes

That is concerning, but maybe there’s more to the story.

1 Like

Posting private conversations is a problem

2 Likes

Yes there is but it doesn’t really matter now.

3 Likes