I created your favorite classic strains, and don't know who any of these online/legal/breeder personas are. Ask Me Nothing!

I miss the old days, when you could publish facts in a book and never be questioned about them. These days you need an entourage of coat tail riders on the internet backing up your truth.

In the late 80s I bred what is known as OG Kush, amongst many other classics. I’ve never been to a moody blues concerts, I’ve never lived in an apartment, I don’t have a stupid hood nickname, but I am soley responsible for the high quality weed standards of the 90s. Yes I sold weed that selfed itself. No, you shouldn’t start a business based on a bagseed, a crafted persona and zero knowledge of the craft.

OG Kush amongst many other famous strains was crafted outdoors in the Ozark mountains before making its way to Florida via USPS. The genetics came from Southern Arkansas in a Magness tanker. Grown in Mexico by a Christian welfare ministry group or something along those lines. White people in Mexico is all I know.

The pheno hunts happened between Eureka Springs and Bakersfield, MO in multi acre guerilla plots that could be smelled for miles and miles. Magness owned the only helicopters in the area at the time, and any law enforcement requests for air support meant Benny Magness was going to be the pilot. You see how the world works, kids?

I found a male with the most intense pickle aroma, indicating high acetic acid production. I crossed it with a female high in borneol. The result is Bornyl Acetate #1, also know as Orphaned Gerkin. This is the true meaning of OG. Ocean grown? Original gangsta? Over Grow? Nah. Named in honor of his father, the pickle male and the mother plant, Orphan Annie (Arkansas landrace) .

When someone tries telling you OG Kush smells “earthy”, tell them they don’t know how to grow it. If someone says OG smells like lemons, tell them to stop squeezing lemons into their soil. If they claim OG smells like pinene, or terpinolene, smack them in the noggin and tell them to seek medical attention for essential oil consumption. OG Kush smells like bornyl acetate. I know, because I bred it! Pinene is a known flaw in Cannabis that quickly led us to the myrcene-infected “dumb weed” era. That’s why it’s okay to call out bad breeding. You have clowns on the internet trying to recreate my OG Kush with pinene and terpinolene crap. They’ve never even smoked real OG, obviously!

And no, Bornyl acetate has nothing to do with Boron, you weirdos.

That is all!

Sniff sniff

I smell someone with a “noone likes me cuz I’ve made a billion sock accounts preaching about how I’m suuuuper smart and everyone who isn’t me is suuuuper dumb” complex

18 Likes

April fools!
Oh wait…

2 Likes

Man maybe try going outside or a hobby instead of making 1000000000s of accounts to post fever dream style rants

6 Likes

I think he’s embeded in OG forum’s script frech|nullxnull, I’m beginning to believe that in some way he’s already part of us … ejem|nullxnull

8 Likes

Please Pass that Cheesedawg Haze!

1 Like
8 Likes

Have any seeds left?

6 Likes

I was a Chinese emperor around 300AD

12 Likes

If he is part of us, then he is our raging bile duct. Just sayin.

6 Likes

Good one, squire. Pull the other one, its got bells on it.

4 Likes

Therapy for him and empathy for us? icon_e_confused|nullxnull I don’t think we can judge him with common standards, it’s clear he lives in a different level …

2 Likes

What’s the point of the post? I just listened to BOG claiming he created og Kush from his sour boggle. Lol

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Hmmm…

Could we have two socks in the same thread?

This could get all high school myspace wall up in here today

Also I think people are getting caught up on the whole “my shit cuz I bred this, but can’t copyright it cuz it’s basically the same as 400 billion other plants in genetic make up”

Boo-di fuckin hoo…

Weed is weed is weed… Kinda like those jack holes trying to sell cuts for 1500$… Y’all take this too seriously hahaha

I got a cool potato I wanna copyright and sell for 500$ per eye

15 Likes

The guy is legit, peeps. I went to high school with Sativa Steve and clearly remember him being all like, “Dude you want some pickle weed?” and I was all like, “Hell, nah!” and then I had a taste and was like “Dayum! This is good stuff, but you’re never going to sell any of it calling it pickle weed” and he was all like, “I guess you’re right Randar, you’re so smart and handsome.” and I was all like “Call it OG Kush! That’s your ticket to glory” and he was all like, “Most definitely, and if I ever make it rich, I’ll give you half.”

I’m still waiting for my dolla dolla bills…

11 Likes

Dude shut up

now this thread is done.

Start another if you care to get shut down again.

9 Likes