The old man on the mountain, still here still fighting for OUR Rights!

Greetings From the old man on the mountain, i have grown inside and out since 1975. Because politics i am not getting into, the late 80s and 90s became harder and harder to grow/have /use my medicine. so long story short. after being imprisoned for 3.5 YEARS of my life, and then having big pharma shoved down my throat because of the parole department. i am now a free human once again. So here is the real kicker, now that i am free cannabis is now legalized in my home state…??? Can someone please drive to my house and kick me square in the balls,please. it would feel better than the judicial raping i have received.I am getting old and proud to see things changing, we as humans have been using the flowers/seeds -(oil)/fibers from stalks for hemp, for thousands of years. It really escapes me as to why any government thinks that it has the power to tell us we cannot consume / use cannabis products, for ANY REASON. i myself have stopped taking 5 doctor prescribed meds. in place of using clean organically grown cannabis. in all forms. i am a healthier and much happier person now. well above functioning level ( which was not the case on meds)…fuck big Pharma. Fight The Power, and always stand on your own side of what ever line they draw in the sand. CANNABIS IS FREEDOM!

24 Likes

This whole matter has been total injustice; a battle waged against innocent citizens causing no harm.

Right on brother!

5 Likes

Haha fucking long nipple no tittie ass having cops lol

3 Likes

Killing in the name of!

2 Likes

Legalization is coming quickly, but I fear normalized use is still a ways off. The stigma still remains…

5 Likes

Congrats on your new freedom! I am very grateful for all the underground growers and sellers who provided me with medicine all the years it was illegal.

And the meds never damaged me or made me sick like the meds from my egotistical doctors.

6 Likes

Just lowley old man changing lives for the physically or mentally ill people that need Help. All these youngins telling me i shoooould make an “Old Man On The Mountain” brand name. but unfortunately have to start small, as i am starting life from SQ1. Quality>quantity! They Keep calling Me OG… i need to google this as i believe it to not be Over Grow …:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Glad your free brotha.

2 Likes

They are calling you origional gangster.the “OG”.

1 Like

i thought it was orange gorilla, i figured you must act very ‘presidential’ :joy:

ya i asked my son, he gave me the list as to why they refer to me as OG.im not listing them all. BUT

1. was sporting the DEA hat around town after they busted me and after prison(they forgot a hat)
  2. Actually having met and got high with the legendary jack herer among others
  3. I taught them all how to grow and my "shit"is still the best outdoor around here . I dont grow shit!
2 Likes

If its legal there, Trademark that brand name now! It’s killer. Should only cost a few bucks and it’ll be there waiting when you get back on your feet. Sorry for the time you lost…fucking insanity.

2 Likes

You know my friend i might just do that!! thanks man!! + points

1 Like

You still around??? Been a while

2 Likes

Maybe… we shall see

3 Likes

you or right outdoor is the way to go . you can not beat the great hps in the sky.

2 Likes

Hello fellow farmers, missed yall!

6 Likes

Hey, brother. How’s life treating you. I just read your thread for the first time. Like you, I’m an old hat who got fucked 5 ways to Sunday in the old days, and by the time it’s legal I’m too old to make any money with it now. And, the lawmakers who were in charge back then, are now pushing cannabis stocks for a living (John Boehner ex Speaker of the house).

We still have some old heads on here. Hope to see you around soon. Were you able to get growing again, legaly?

I’d personally like to get all of the money back that I was shaken down for… my whole life, fuckers.lol peace

2 Likes

Legalized robbery by those dicks makes me want to puke. I have almost everything I need except some exceptional genetics. Shouldn’t be too hard these days. Thanks for reaching out. It means a lot. Be safe

2 Likes