I got an appointment with bud

Naw cuz, them beans are long gone out to folks here. Nada left, sorry.

4 Likes

That puck is an F3 by OJ, the original F1 was a Bodhi release, Bubbashine (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) x Snow Lotus (Afgooey x Blockhead (X18 dominant))

3 Likes

I “might” have a few left…

4 Likes

Hell, lol gimme a call, please.

4 Likes

How are you man, it’s been a while!

1 Like

I’m fixing to drop a few packs of the Blue tara on the Hall thread, if ya want any lol you better act fast.

3 Likes

Keep an close eye on the sour diesels have one that had some real sneaky sacks in it seeded my tent a bit and they don’t like getting root bound had 3 out of 6 auto flower too excited to see your run though lots of cool stuff there!

3 Likes

There some real vigorous plants could do a bit better outdoor maybe in general sour has some herm tendencies

1 Like

Nothing wrong with what you said. I just needed to make a few changes. And to look at what else I had available.
I made an edit to a few of my remarks

1 Like

There is an advertisement fee. Lol
Good deal @Oldjoints I might need to grab me another pack.

1 Like

I DO have a BOGO sale going on right now lol

1 Like

Bed time. I’ll make some correct choices.

1 Like

Sebring’s Sour D? PPP? Blue Tara?

What’s that Cherry? :face_with_monocle: Im gonna FAINT… :fist_right: :face_with_head_bandage: :sleeping:

Serious knockout power in this grow diary. @Hemp you are really not messing around! Got any of that Appalachia? I know the good old boys in the hills round here got some fire that’ll take your toupee off like a rocket, seems like it would be right at home in this lineup

2 Likes

I lived up that way a few years ago. There was a guy that had some killer rhino. White widow. Could’ve been some really killer. Skunk. Right below Roanoke.
He was a trip. No one could handle it. I loved it. This was in the early 90s. I want to say north of Virginia Tech.

2 Likes

Now that’s one hell of a line up my friend

I’ll be along for this ride for sure

3 Likes

You’re the main attraction. I’m not sure quite what to do yet. lol
Your last gift has got my mind tingling.
It is bed time. I’ll dream of sweet seeds and big buds.
One Love my family and friends.,

5 Likes

Some great choices there too love some gogi should be some amazing plants in those f2 the dbhp should have some cool plants heard there’s a pheno that smells like cucumbers :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I had to closed because I didn’t wanna run into any problems and I wanted to make sure I was growing what I needed to indoors.
I made an edit to a few of my remarks.

2 Likes

I just need to change it up a little bit.

1 Like

Not trying to discredit the box work there might be some amazing plants to be found in the sd in general has herm tendencies so bringing it to f2 form you are going to have those Recessive genes pop out from time to time it absolutely reeks and is one of the larger yielders of the run so I’m sure there are gems just gotta be careful with that one from my observation

3 Likes