I just lost a gram of hash

I’ve actually got a pan/mal hash I can only smoke for special occasions not everyday use.

And open up your right hand. I want to see.

2 Likes

Whats that you lost a gram of hash ?here let me find it,I know good Butthash when i see it or my names not George Van Patton or wait i mean George Cervantes i i mean Jorge Cervantes ……ah hell with it

2 Likes

Think I’d call it a loss and dig out another chunk now if it was a half pound I’d be concerned.

I’d lost this one to fire :fire:

7 Likes

One pound colonoscopy

1 Like

Check the toilet bowl next time

2 Likes

Well I would hope he stops looking once he found it hahaha

3 Likes

While I never weighed it, I’m absolutely sure that I have lost well over 1/2 pound of hash, all to a series of small fires over the years.

4 Likes

Thats it. Im gonna learn how to make some hash now

2 Likes

I’ve never made it. I do have a QT jar of Multi strain hash…Every time one of my buddies makes hash. I get my ish and it goes in the jar.

Maybe your grams in here @Foreigner

6 Likes

Is this what you do? You just acquire other people’s grams?

2 Likes

Pretty much. :100: They are catching on that I’m not smoking it.

2 Likes

@ColeLennon hash thief

1 Like

The hash slinging slasher. :eyes:

2 Likes

Spread the word far and wide, it will reduce his power.

Or he could just go be me a few grams and all this ugliness would stop…

1 Like

And before you get all bitchy @ColeLennon transportation is your problem.

1 Like

Bad wheels but lots of hash. Spinal cord injury joke. I can make jokes about spinal cord injuries. I’m allowed.

2 Likes

Is that @Foreigner s gram I see in the corner of that jar?

2 Likes

Oh, you meant transportation problems like I ride a bike. :rofl: Hash transpo problems. I would rather vape clean distilled oil and live resin than mucking up my virgin lungs with hash. Ok, virgin is stretching it.
New cart day .5g “all in one” purple queen what’s the luck of that?
Dosi punch.1g Test driving it. Its in consideration as one of the strains I might want to grow next year. Purple queen hits like a freight train.

2 Likes

Its the one on the bottom kind of in the center “dark”

1 Like

At least he knows where it is now.

1 Like