I’m back new journal

Day 25 of veg day 5 of 12/12 lots of new growth had a lot of light green on the tops and stuff added a few strip lights and I just got some tiger bloom they have a few pre flowers but I’m gonna wait like a week to use it

3 Likes

broccoli potato and strawberry

3 Likes

Day 27 of veg day 7 of 12/12 still no pistils

4 Likes

Day 28 of veg and day 8 of 12/12 got bud formation still no preflowers only on one

4 Likes

Day 11 of 12/12 everything has pistils out and is in the first stage of flower the biggest plant was a male but ima use it to pollinate since I only have six seed left

1 Like

this all of them together this is the platinum og and it’s pistils this is a random seed from my plug this is the biscotti and another random same strain tho

5 Likes

and we are flowering the real journey begins

5 Likes

flowering good the trichomes are coming in and it smells good asl in there

4 Likes

the platinum og is the best looking plant to me week two or day 8

3 Likes

just a few pics I named it petrol it’s gassy smelling and frosty already and of course the platinum og looking nice

6 Likes

Looking nice. :+1:

Cheers
G

Thank you :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

here’s some photos of how there doing I’ve been busy lately sorry everything looks good and smells delicious to

4 Likes

It’s like week two and some days to

1 Like

hadda do a bit of pest control last night got a few baby thrips nothing major tho

3 Likes

week 3 from the first pistils the og is purple and smells like grape look aid lol

2 Likes

That sounds lovely and tasty.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks I hope it taste as good as it smells

I’m thinking four more weeks for the og and the plant next to it to the right petrol

4 Likes

Very Nice looking plants!
:green_heart: :green_heart: :seedling: