I’m back new journal

Thank you :blush:

starting to look really good nice and dark green and healthy still I’ve been feeding it bloom city cal-mag and tiger bloom heavy

4 Likes

The bud shots are the platinum og

1 Like

just a few bud shots from today mostly of the platinum og and petrol seeing that they are the two that’s further for some reason

4 Likes

Uploading: 4282745F-EA72-4929-BF17-056CAD8EA5FD.png… my biscotti looking cloudy/milky like I want it

2 Likes

You don’t go for amber. I know coloring can make a difference in affect. What effect does your choice give you?
:green_heart: :seedling:

I go for 90% milky/cloudy

It gives a head high but it’s somewhat relaxing

Nice! That is what somebody said here I had thought. That is why I took my last one at that points.
Thank You for the conformation.

Yeah no problem I don’t like ambers much I do landscaping so I need energy and I smoke a lot so I can’t be sleepy smoking some platinum og but it still needs like two weeks cure to be good

That was what I thought . So I will take some early than some late for night time.

Just a bit huh? Lol did you cover them in sulphur? :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Great journal and plant pix :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

Thank you :pray:

Nah it’s captain dead jacks spinosad had a little baby thrips

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m doing with these two plants I got lwft

What you mean by just a bit huh?

1 Like

Oh nvm lol yeah I kinda got carried away :joy:

So those do look milky/cloudy right just making sure I’m seeing right

definitely milky even got ambers taking this one down biscotti

1 Like