I need a tester for my new strain

Im needing someone that can grow my strain do some stress testing and document growth rates help identify the phenos. Im not great with notes and documentation i need somone who is

4 Likes

Understood!

I’m positive you will find a good candidate!

2 Likes

neat packaging

3 Likes

Oh I do like the packaging, if you decide to test in the ole US of A’s ill gladly chuck a pack in the black solo grows. :green_heart:

2 Likes

What is the cross on hungry for strawberries? I’m kind of curious.

5 Likes

Dedication. Seems you definitely believe in your work.
As others asked what is the makeup of this strain?
I can’t run nothing just curious.

1 Like

Not in Ontario, but stress testing I know!! LOL!

7 Likes

can confirm…

3 Likes

@rooted
The cross is a canuk strawberry cough fem that i crossed with a very nice after dinner breath male from turpenetime genetics.
I have a journal on me bringing them to f2.

7 Likes

I may open my search area up to u.s. ill be in touch same for @rooted

4 Likes

Link the journal so folks can have a little look brother

2 Likes
4 Likes

I’ll read it when I have more likes. Try to add to your pips. Some people may get the wrong end with your stipulation for testers. But I see you got faith in your cross. If you decide to use any UK testers you know where to find me bro

2 Likes

If you decide to open to the us I’m just finishing up my new tent and I’ve yet to decide what to grow up but I’d be able to pop up and I keep handwritten notes but I’m a little bit interested but I am in the States

3 Likes

I enjoyed following you grow journal.

1 Like

I appreciate you

Anyone interested in testing for me message me and i will see what we can workout

3 Likes

You may want to add this to your original post :+1:

I hope you the best with your search! Mayhap someone with bite after the beach weather is over (lol).

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got to check your journal out. Sounds like a winner.

1 Like

Im enjoying this strain lol