I offered out some seeds

Shoot me a message if I offered out seeds from my accidental pollination to you. I can mail stuff out tomorrow and messages got buried. I don’t want to miss anyone!

10 Likes

I’m really happy since I discovered messages can be archived … ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

I was happier when lemonade Joe told me you could search them…

Man you guys ran me out of hose washers and stamps. 11 packs going out first thing in the morning…

8 Likes

Really nice of you to offer to mail people seeds. I had been spending hours folding seeds into a tiny little homemade envelope. Then I was shown a link to those little seed vials, and it’s going so much quicker passing out seeds now. It was only twelve bucks for 500 of them on Amazon. Kicking myself now for not finding them earlier. That hose gasket trick definitely works well, and I’m not saying it doesn’t , just a lot quicker to get those vials when you’re a generous person, as you clearly are. Cheers.

4 Likes

I need the sticker style coin flips instead of using my stapler

2 Likes

Well I had a few hundred extra seeds from an accidental pollination. I still have a jar full of them to sprinkle around the greater Detroit/ ann arbor area, so might as well spend a few bucks and spread them everywhere!

How else do we overgrow the planet?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.