I want to play with some autos quick

I have Lil tents inside I’m just trying to take advantage of my limited spaces

1 Like

Plenty of good autos out there, genetics are going to be important. Mephisto, rocbud, twisted tree are the top 3 in my opinion but that’s just me.

2 Likes

I may have some Dutch passion blackberry kush. I highly recommend their auto blue mazar. It’s been years since I had the blue mazar but it still has a good following
I think I have something by fastbuds as well.

1 Like

@BasementBeans I’ve definitely heard good things about Mephisto. I’ll chem those out

2 Likes

I’ve heard of the Blue Nazar, I’ll check her out. Thanks

I give away F1’s of their stuff all the time, if you pay attention to the free seeds thread you’ll probably win some haha

3 Likes

Night owl autos are good too, Daz used to work with the mephisto crew before striking out in his own, I’ve been happy with the quality of what I’ve grown from him

3 Likes

Im always to late. I was just there 30 seconds ago and missed another question lol

@BasementBeans they’re asking meat questions and I’m a damn chef lol. Not a fast one I guess

1 Like

Dug these up and can give you a few to play with if you like.

2 Likes

I totally wasn’t looking for handouts but damn I would totally take you up on the those. I’ve just seen so many awesome Autos but for every good one I’ve seen I’ve seen the exact opposite in quality. Not trying to go on blind spending a bunch of cash. (Ive always been skeptical of them) @Blu-Tri

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to try Night Owl and Gnome Automatics.

I like Delicious Seeds and Sweet Seeds autos as well.

3 Likes

Autos are not very forgiving, one mess up early and they will never catch up.

5 Likes

Are auto beans always fem? If not are males trash? I know you shouldn’t transplant and no cloning

I’ve also heard no topping but I’ve seen that rule broken lots of times

Most breeders release fems, most folks want fems, regs can be found on occasion though. I know gnome automatics (formerly mandalorian genetics) used to release a lot of reg lines but dude has said that he’s phasing out the reg lines

Auto males are no more trash than photo males, since autos can’t be cloned, making seed VIA males or reversals are the only ways to preserve the genetics

2 Likes

Just something to get your feet wet. They want cost you anything.
I run a crosses made with these.

You can top them. Sometimes i do, sometimes I don’t. Lst them without any problems. Like I said just practice with these. They are hardy plants. Just keep them at a steady pace and don’t over feed them.

11 Likes

@Blu-Tri pretty nice looking plants. So you crossed the lemonade and berry kush?

I have the pl x bbk as well. The plants are a personal cross with the Nympho.
The ones I’m a offering are pure without the Nympho.

1 Like

I’ll take whatever. Im just trying not to support the dispensaries any longer but I can’t grow enough inside to support myself. I think this could work well for me.