I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Its like Wedding cake on crack.

4 Likes

Just acquired a pack myself :wink:

5 Likes

Of sams #9??

4 Likes

Oh you guys and your cookies weed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

Good morning!

7 Likes

Yezzir. And others too

5 Likes

I think behind the scenes you rock the blue cookies gear. Hat/shirt , cookies bong, stickers all over your house and every burner album sealed and unsealed on the wall…. No? @HolyAngel :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

IMG_4706

Well now you know it’s me stalking you but here you go…. Meet @HolyAngel I kept your face out at least :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

When I set my indoor up. I will grab some serious dosido clones and send cuts. OLCC lic med clones.

3 Likes

Beat me too it

Lol

Mines more GAY

9 Likes

Morning ladies and gents! Hope the day finds you all well! Everything is looking on point Jet!

Grundle

2 Likes

That’s not gay. Its cool lookin. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bahaha great minds brother, great minds. And yep that’s gay af

5 Likes

Holy Gay Angel

:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
no-consuela
I have 325+ strains and there’s not a drop of cookies in any of them. Each to his own tho :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The more I look it’s not that bad I guess, unique. But it’s cookies so it’s GAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

3 Likes

It would look better without the word cookie so big.

2 Likes

No it’s flaming gay

4 Likes

I definitely don’t have a lot of cookies but there’s certain ones I love. GMO, Cake, Dosi, Payton are fire imho and you still get time from their buzz not 25 mins and gone. And my first sack of real FCGSC like 15-20 years ago literally blew my mind, was great stuff! I kept the whole pound for myself lol. But I’ll gladly admit I hate Berner and everything he stands for

4 Likes

I like GSC in anything. I was the 5000th post :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 2).