I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Baked Beans. My bad

2 Likes

NO

This is Jbeezy’s cut, not seed. From Maine got last year, my favorite plant of all time i bleieve.

2 Likes

My bad I meant the Dosi beans you have from him. ya I’d kill for your WC cut! Kill

3 Likes

Yes now that the weather has warmed up and not extreme yet might be the perfect time to try that !

I’d love to have her in the tin box .

2 Likes

send me addy, ill send you some. WC Mom has been hacked back to nothing the other day cleaning my Mother tent, in a few weeks she will give up cuts…

Actually took 3 cuts of her yesterday. Dont need 3 , if all 3 root ill send you a rooted clone , if your cool with that that is. No issues on my side of it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’d absolutely love one bro, looooove!

3 Likes

she is all that and more…il get ya one. WANT to spread this plant around, dont think i will ever have a tent running without her in it, she suits me 100% . She needs to be preserved .

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

Ill send her off to you too sir :sunglasses:

WISH @HolyAngel would take one…and give me TK already… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Got no idea how happy that makes me. The WC is an all time favourite of mine too. Just does it for me and that flavour is unreal! I’ll gladly return the favour as well. Been trying to find a good method to get to friends outside of the north. Man, this has really been my week. I’ll pass her to some over here as well to ensure they survive. @ShiskaberrySavior will be first if he doesn’t have one by then, that’s a promise bro

4 Likes

We’ll get ya that TK brother

2 Likes

Working on it! Hormex no.8 is saving the day over here. Clonex is going in the trash, not buying that garbage ever again.

7 Likes

I swear by my bubble cloner if it wasn’t for it I’d suck at cloning.

6 Likes

Has “Gnome Elvis” been in all of your grow tents? @Jetdro

4 Likes

Lost cap = Mac 1 x what bro looks like Mac

Lost cake :birthday: looks killer brother
Great work

5 Likes

I’ll definitely vouch that that TK cut is wicked hard to get to shoot roots out of cubes/rockwool it’s crazy.

2 Likes

All Jet’s ‘Lost’ lines are cut x OGAH.

Lost MAC = MAC1 x OGAH
Lost Cake = Wedding Cake x OGAH

3 Likes

I need to make one as I have way too much cloning going on to keep up with 4-5 trays, inserts, domes, misting, checking plugs, changing water cracking vents etc. it’s monotonous af!

3 Likes

oh yeah, i’ve waited 10 weeks to get roots on a TK cut before. That seems normal actually. 6-8 weeks. Ridiculous. This hormex #8 has her rooting in normal times now.

4 Likes

I gotta pick some up, I wrote it down when we were discussing it actually. Thanks for the work/time put in bro :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I should also grab some to try if it works that well.

They used to sell a 50 site clone tray that came pre wet those were the cats ass not sure why they discontinued them ? That or I just can’t find them any more has anyone used them ?

3 Likes