I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Yeah she is certainly the largest at the moment and looking really good too . Getting covered in goo already

3 Likes

Well , changed my mind , not gonna shit down for summer but rather just run one tent .

Wedding Cake , Frankie going in , and decided on these to run

@SamwellBB
@santero

14 Likes

Issue in the tent is not food , should have known. It’s mites yet again .

Mom tent is clean , but the big ladies have mites . Hit them Wednesday and yesterday will hit again on Tuesday .

Small infection , not gonna be a big deal but sure would be nice to get a clean run . Been almost a year now since I have had a clean run

Fuck me

Lol

7 Likes

@Meesh

I’ll send off tomorrow morning for ya

5 Likes

Those sound interesting some baked beanz added to the menu . You serving burgers with those?

2 Likes

Never had dosi do never had good Gelato , never had Grand Daddy purple .

Should be a cool run

3 Likes

Dam though you eradicated them fuckers ?

3 Likes

So did I but found some Monday on big ladies .
Not many but they are causing the leaf color issue for sure .

I soaked them 2 times already will 2 more times with Dr Zymes , doesn’t affect plants at all from what I can tell

5 Likes

I’ve finished running GDP last round and she produces a shit ton of solid bud .

3 Likes

Good tasty bud ???

2 Likes

Well from early samples I’d say decent haven’t touched it since I harvested other than a couple sample joints . I’ll dig some out later today and test it again I’ll grab a couple pictures also .

3 Likes

It was a toss up between blasting ghost train and GDP and the train won .
Probably gonna blast gdp next month unless it’s cured into something worth saving to roll into joints .

2 Likes

Dosi Do is a wonderful strain to grow. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So i have heard, going to find out.

Just couldnt leave the Tent empty, will be a smaller run, just like whats in there now. One 640 and the lil 300 which is just killing it!!!

2 Likes

Touch wood I was able to eradicate the mites from the room in one grow usually it takes a couple to get them all.
Money well spend on my airless paint sprayer it’s tough for those bastards to hide from me using it.

4 Likes

Tent 1 got its first taste of mixed nutes today, full on flower nutes soon :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ya dosi is epic ! One of my few cookie loves, that and wedding cake!

2 Likes

Wedding Cake, at least the cut i have, is my FAVORITE bud by a long shot now, smoke her all day every day

Your in Canada huh…sure want a few of those cuts, lol.

I have a great WC if you want me to send ya one, done it before across many borders.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for a good representation, didn’t even know BB had a version, I’ll be watching intently.

2 Likes

whats bb???

2 Likes