I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

So last I tried was the Foop clone gel , as I really really like their Mist spray .

Didn’t work well , but as it turned out the issues were mite related , maybe nothing to do with the Foop stuff.

I have always used Clonex gel , my bottle was a decade old . I went and bought another fresh new big bottle of it .

The cuts I took a day or two ago used the new Clonex . Of the cuts are 100 percent clean which I believe them to be , they should root well .

I have NEVER had rooting issues
I have never had leaf issues
I have changed nothing other than the leds which I love and are staying .
Never had feed issues

ALL THIS CRAP I have been through is 100% caused by the little fuckers , 1 fucking hundred percent . My feed light soil temps humidity air movement are all spot on and have been . These damn pests have caused me grief on 4 tents now .

At 69 my up close vision sucks . Without “cheaters ‘ on , I CANNOT SEE the tell tales of the mites . Don’t see the spots on the leaf , don’t see the color change along veins . Stoned all the time so don’t think to look with loupe very often .

Thought I was clean till @JoeCrowe spotted the tell in a pic . He saw it from grainy cell phone pic on the web…… I didn’t see it standing a foot away from it . When he said that and I put my cheaters on then used the loupe I was like FUCK ME AGAIN PLEASE .

The reek emanating from the Mac joint had wafted over to my side and planted my Alpha Finn

Lmao

I think , course I’ve said that 3 times now :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

The new cuts were from clean moms :see_no_evil: and hoping they will root like normal for me with the Clonex and cubes …. About 8 to 10 days .

The mites fuck with rooting bad , make the plants “flat” and “dry” , and generally cause havoc . I’m so sick of them .

My pants are typically big and touching each other in the tents . If I let one lil bastard into one , 6 weeks later I have an infestation . It’s impossible to get to the middle plants , and until this mite bullshit I had no need to .

Spraying with whatever does not get to all leaf undersides , no matter how hard I try . Just does not . Lil bastards are smart and run for cover , lol , they have hidey holes , lol .

Just stoned and venting , damn Mac is good still have half J left and I’m shlocked , lol

The infestation is mild , I have it under control , the Zymes is all natural not hurting plants and not hurting harvest , just a pain to keep doing it.

I’m 5 weeks tent 1 will be down , I’ll nuke it and the room which will then be empty .

Mom tent has been cut n cut n cut , replaced replaced and replaced . All are small and can hand wash them , they have also been sprayed like tent 1 .

Will be nice to get this behind me and move on

Lol

10 Likes

Sure is tasty and smooth not gonna be a kicked to curb type stone or blasted to the moon a nice day time smoke I’m feeling it will be.
5 minutes in I’m changing my story. Pretty high right now @Jetdro

6 Likes

Snoop Dog smokes it all day long , must have a different cut of it . He don’t smoke mids , lol

Mine are F3 from SANTERO . Much like snoop he don’t play , lol . For HIM to make F 3 ‘s of something , it’s gotta be special .

I’m relying on his judgement

6 Likes

Mumen like on a lady ??

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah it is I just smoked the last of the amnesia damn need to run her again soon

2 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior

Mersky says hello from her throne

12 Likes

She’s got that look don’t fuck with me only when I say so.

2 Likes

Your gonna like your Mac , let her go 65 to 68

You need to run my WC , I’m been trying to tell ya . 40 day cured in Grove bag in cooler is like hard rock nuggets that crack apart and stop grinders In their tracks . Can roll a joint of it without a paper , lol , will stick together when ground up .Flattens my ass too

I’m moving on from the core . I want the WC power and density with another taste , to have different . I love the WC taste , but I smoke so much of it I want another profile but with her power and growth pattern . I’ve had her like 6 months now , smokecit everyday , lie her more ever day , not getting tired of it but want a partner to it , lol

5 Likes

Naw she is 104 pounds of SWEETHEART

She looks at people and smiles and they just melt .

3 Likes

6 weeks old when I met her :sunglasses::heart::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Put on the UFC fights last night , bunch of no ones - cash grab .

Flipped over to BKFC41 , GOOD MOVE

Damn, every fight was awesome , not a boring SECOND in any of 11 fights!
I m a BIG FAN now

3 Likes

GDP is really nice couldn’t finish the joint glad I tried it today another strain to add to my smoking selections .
Variety is where it’s at for years always smoking shiskaberry. I’ll never go back to a couple strain selections .

5 or 6 seems to work really nice helps switch up tolerance build up .

4 Likes

I think I have 7 , really like 5 of them , still not enough .

I do have FOUR new strains in Tent 1 five weeks away from harvest so that number will go up , lol

Speaking of , both Blue Dream And Cough look and smell really good . Both are Gonna yield plenty Cough is astringent and burns my nose

3 Likes

gdp has some nose tingle action along with body tingles pretty nice . Tough to type shit I know that much . Lol

I didn’t want to blow the strain selection wild but I just might have 3 times that to choose from .

And still adding and subtracting .

3 Likes

Wow.

My hero

3 Likes

Who’s gonna send me some TG GG4 ril ???

🫶🏻

1 Like

I’d run some purple dream a couple years back supposed clone only strain produced like a MF and good smoke . Still got the tray they came in lol

4 Likes

I still have packages seeds came in from the early 80’s , lol

4 Likes

7 Likes

Glad your chatting just chillin by pool smoking pot :sunglasses:

3 Likes