I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

I think your dogs use the pool more than you if I was a dog I think I’d want to live at your place. Good food good smoke and a private pool

5 Likes

Paddles turn , lol

My dogs have the life

10 Likes

Polaris it stays in the pool

So does Mercy , lol

9 Likes

Ha, Polaris nice! I’m sitting here uppotting a million plants, I’m jealous!

4 Likes

82F sitting in shade by pool getting chill

Now I’m in a B52 of Mac coated in WC rosin , gonna be here a minutes me thinks

9 Likes

I may have some of those RIL, I know someone offered to send some I just can’t remember if they followed through. If they did I’ll split em with ya I’m dying to grow some too tbh

3 Likes

The trade-off is I have to wear glasses if I want to see anything beyond 30cm/1ft!

2 Likes

I had great vision still do at distance . As we age we can’t focus up close. @JoeCrowe

2 Likes

Only want F1 no F2’s :sunglasses::see_no_evil::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ive got a few Jet from Tony

1 Like

Cheap fun

One big fat joint

One garden hose

A few GSD’s

:sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1:

Lol , damn I’m stoned , lol

14 Likes

Good fun for for all of you look like there enjoying it .

1 Like

Threads blowin up today. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I believe the Iced Cube everyone in my house loved by Baked Beanz @SamwellBB was a Do si do cross and none of us are cookie strain fans. Such an amazing relaxing high. Dad insisted I run it again this year. I planted my last 4 seeds. Hoping for a female

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers:for your dad’s wish. The man obviously knows his high.
I’m funny when it comes to cannabis. I love indica strains BUT I’ve had a few sativa leaning strains pick my mood up massively then relax me. I get bored easily though so I continue to search for my holy grail and even if I found it I’d continue searching :rofl:

2 Likes

Your dogs look happy and healthy.,

2 Likes

I’ll send back @HolyAngel

Thanks man they are healthy

1 Like

few days late catching up but had to say. no u didnt deserve it… nothing you say warrants a defenseless beating from someone wielding power over you. i dont care if its the nastiest comments imaginable. the goofs are paid to be professionals not ego driven maniacs that get hurt feelings and then pleasure of hurting or ruining somones life. but 90% of the time ppl chase positions that grant power there is something mentally wrong with them. short story ACAB

3 Likes

if this offer is for all i have my hand up. if not i under stand and will bug @TopShelfTrees1 or @ShiskaberrySavior when they get theirs :laughing:
what do you think she would yield in an 5x8 space “drools…”

5 Likes

LOTS :sunglasses:

2 Likes