I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

I let my 3 moms go last year might of been a stupid move . Not sure I’ve got any f1 left pretty sure I sprouted all 10 I had . Still got a good supply of bud to smoke.

4 Likes

man 2 cannatrols is sick i love it! im thinking of putting one on the visa and rent it out to local growers until its paid off and then use my self lol. just an idea and dream at moment but never know!

2 Likes

No I haven’t gotten anything yet but my mailman is lazy AF, think he’s actually on vacation at the moment too and there’s some new guy. Maybe it’ll show tomorrow but I won’t know until Monday anyways.

1 Like

Welp, it’s a sad day today

Guessing the rollers ate the grape pie :cry:

4 Likes

Ouch :grimacing:

1 Like

Dont understand??? What has happened??? @HolyAngel

2 Likes

Postal employee really likes Grape pie.

2 Likes

they were snatched???

1 Like

Probably not. Sarcasm. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Looks like they were confiscated.

2 Likes

i dont undertstand, package was opened or got stuck in the rollers. ???

2 Likes

Never had that happen before in a greeting card ???

2 Likes

Yeah its weird shit man.

2 Likes

They usually leave you a note though. I’ve had it done with bonsai also purchased from outside of the US. At least 3 times for weed seeds but they always leave a note just to rub it in.

2 Likes

That’s what it looks like to me. Got stuck in the rollers and ripped the envelope in half. Seeds could be crushed on the floor or in someone’s pocket. Depends on when someone noticed.

3 Likes

Well that kinda sucks balls.

The package wasnt any bigger than others i have sent through the rollers. I didnt make it however, Holy did i just pulled from his package and put in greeting card. I did not think it was too big.

Bought the card at the dollar store… :poop: :poop: bet the thing just self destructed , damn it. Didnt think about that. Messh’s wwent in same card, hope hers didnt implode

Sorry Holy…somehow ill make it up

6 Likes

yeah envelope in there is empty. ripped in half. again i think the rollers got it. I honestly didn’t package the beans like that originally. I got them just like i sent them to you in a card envelope from shishka just like you sent me here and that didn’t have any issues so idk. I wondered about it though when I was gonna ship it to you so thats why i sent it in the box instead. Maybe rollers extra tight somewhere along the way or postal employee just opened it up and took the beans, idk :man_shrugging: I’ve not had it happen before either. Is what it is though we can’t really do anything about it now.

5 Likes

Dam that sucks when I get home tonight I’ll see what I’ve got left for seed hopefully I can scrape together another replacement pack.

5 Likes

If you ladies and gents are interested after I sex these grape pie I’ll send ya a bunch of cuts if that’ll help.

Grundle

5 Likes

Wondering if you should just make the F3s if you got any beans left, rather than risk sending them. I still can’t do anything else until the fall at the soonest.

4 Likes